What is CMMI Certification
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certification is a process level improvement training & CMMI Appraisal program. It is administered by the CMMI Institute, it is a subsidiary of ISACA, it was developed at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU).
It is required by many countries Department of Defense (DoD) and Government contracts, especially in software application development. CMU claims CMMI can be used to guide process improvement across a project, division, or an entire organization. CMMI defines the following maturity levels for processes:
- Initial, Managed,
- Quantitatively Managed, and
2.0 was published in 2018 (Version 1.3 was published in 2010, and is the reference model for the remaining information in this wiki article). CMMI is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by CMU.
How CMMI can help your business
Implementing a disciplined process in a organization improves the organization’s control over execution of projects, meet the stiff project deadlines and quality levels.
- CMMI® models assists organizations to develop and institutionalized efficient and effectives processes in organizations.
- A well interpreted, developed and properly followed process shall increase the ability to meet project goals and improve profitability.
- The benefits associated with CMMI® models are:
- Improvement in productivity,
- quality and increase in cycle time thus improving the customer satisfaction,
- meeting business objectives, improvement in business and growth.
A well established CMMI®program acts as a catalytic business model for an organization.
Who should take CMMI?
- Team Managers
- CMMI Practitioners
- Appraisal Team Members
- Process Improvement Team Members
- IT Professionals
why it is necessary
Introduces managers and practitioners, appraisal team members, and process improvement teams to CMMI fundamental concepts. Provides students guidance on how to help their organizations improve their ability to develop and maintain quality products and services. Describe the components of the CMMI-DEV model and their relationships. Discuss the process areas of the CMMI-DEV model. CMMI Registration
How can you get one?
We have served a lot of organizations working with Software Development, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Call Centres, Recruiters and many other domains. We have a good number of consultants who can help in the Development of Organizational Processes, Implementation of these Processes, Conducting Implementation Pre-Assessments, Training Team Members and finally providing support for SCAMPI Assessments.
We also have a good number of assets that can help in the quick start of the CMMI Certification in your organization.