Certified Study Resources
- Introduction to Good Laboratory Practice
- All about GLP Certification documentation
- GLP compliance & preparation for certification; ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 & Laboratory accreditation
- About GLP audits and Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Computer-based record keeping in laboratory
- General Good Testing Conduct, Inspection of a testing facility
- GLP as given by OECD, FDA etc (International perspective)
- Management, Personnel, Buildings & Equipment
- GLP for Quality Assurance, Method Validation
- Case studies
Assessment & Certification
All the participants are expected to appear for online assessment. After successfully qualifying the examination, the participants will be certified as Good Laboratory Practices Professional by IGMPI. For all the above mentioned elaborate study resources, assessment test papers and case studies would be provided by the Institute from time to time. Details get updated on the webpage as well. The certification will be awarded after the required levels of knowledge, skills, professionalism and attitude are assessed through the IGMPI assessment process.
In case the participant is not able to pass the certification exam in first attempt/exam notification, he/she will have to re-register for the next scheduled examination by submitting re-registration form along with the re-registration fee of Rs. 1500/-(50 USD). However, the participants will be given sufficient flexibility in scheduling their “First” certification exam.
In recent months the Institute has witnessed more and more participation from professionals working with global pharmaceutical, healthcare and food giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, IPCA Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy , Biocon etc. The IGMPI’s Corporate Resource Division actively recommends our Professionals and training participants for various job requirements and specialized roles to Human Resource, Talent Acquisition as well as the heads of various departments in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Food industries on regular basis.
How to get Certified
- Expert Certifier, the name that intends to provide expert guidance for We are always ready to take that extra step to help your business achieve its goal. can be a useful tool to add credibility to your organization. GLP standard when implemented by EXPERT CERTIFIER shows how your product or service can meet the expectations of customer requirements.
- Just Signup. Our experts will reach out to you. Details of your organization and requirements will be listed. One dedicated expert will be assigned based on the requirements. On acceptance of quote, our work to ensure the best service in ISO consultation and ISO Services will be provided.
- Our team of experts provide support in each and every phase of the certification process.