What Is ISO 17025 Certification
IEC (International Electro technical Commission) which is in cooperation with ISO creates and the specific system for all global standardization.
The certification in ISO/IEC 17025 is an international standard for testing, calibration laboratories all over the world. It was been established within the aim of offering the quality and improving the processes within laboratories. The certification in ISO/IEC 17025 has two key clauses.
- The Management Requirements which are clearly associated with all the performance and efficiency of the (QMS) Quality Management System inside the laboratory, and
- The Technical Requirements which will and focus on the competencies of all employees, testing methodology, equipment, and the all test and calibration results.
How It Can Help
- It can help in Improvement of your reputation
- It can help in Create new business connections
- It can help in to Gain competitive advantage
- It will Increase laboratory effectiveness
- More Gain access to more contracts for all testing and calibration
- Simple and clear Offer proficiency on improving work processes
- Offer more and reliable and efficient lab testing and results
- It can help in to Achieve customer reliability
Who should take Certification
The certification in ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is applicable to all laboratories with regardless of the number of people or the extent of scope of testing and calibration activities.
When a laboratory does not undertake the important one or more of the activities covered by ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certification, such as sampling and designing, development of new methods, the complete requirements of those clauses do not apply.
Certification in Registration is for use by laboratories in development of their management system for quality, administrative and technical operations.
Laboratory consumers and customers and regulatory authorities. This certification of ISO/IEC 17025 is not intended to be used as the basis for certification of laboratories.
Why is Certification Necessary?
Applying for Becoming certified in ISO 17025 Certification will demonstrates your commitment and will to implement the requirements of this certification standard.
As a certified professional, you might want to enable and ensure your company to become technically proficient to produce accurate test and calibration with data. In addition, you will also be able to increase your job opportunities and requirements because there are many large scale laboratory companies which will have value your comprehensive knowledge as a professional in field. As a matter of fact, there are many organizations who have started to offer contracts to ensure and only to certified professionals and laboratories, as the majority of customers and consumers prefer to receive services from certified labs, consequently, enabling you to maximize your earning potential.
How to get ISO Certification
With more than 20 different standards implemented across 30 different countries. We are one of those unique consulting companies having experience in implementing multiple management system which help to achieve various industry practices. We eliminates the risk that may be involved with the new process. All that we believe in is complete customer satisfaction rather than just making profit. All the documentation required as per the standard requirements is provided along with tailor made templates.
Our dedication in implementing the management system within the stipulated time duration makes us one the best consulting companies. For the quality oriented services we deliver, cost is reasonable and affordable with which continual improvement can be easily achieved.