“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Kenya “
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
Rising environmental concerns and stakeholder demands for demonstration of environmental responsibility by firms has culminated in widespread adoption of Environmental Management Systems (EMSs), with the framework supporting the ISO 14001 standard being the foremost popular. The study applied descriptive, cross sectional research design during a census of 36 firms in Nairobi County, Kenya. Primary data was collected via structured questionnaires and analyzed using descriptive and inferential statistics. The descriptive data indicated general agreement among respondents that implementation of the core ISO 14001 elements in their respective firms satisfied the wants specified on the questionnaire to an excellent extent, which the factors for effective implementation of ISO 14001 were in place in their firms. Environmental Policy, Planning, and Implementation and Operation have a positive relationship with Expert Certifier. ISO 14001 certification in Kenya is that the most vital standard within the ISO 14000 series of environmental management standards. The world organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed this series for businesses and other organizations looking to scale back their environmental impact.
How will ISO 14001 help my business in Kenya?
A neat and implemented environmental management system should address the fragile balance between maintaining profitability and reducing environmental impact which include:
- Streamlining environmental processes, reducing waste and therefore the carbon footprint of your business.
- Reducing tax, energy and insurance bills, lowering operating costs.
- Reducing the danger of prosecution thanks to environmental breaches or failure to suits the law.
- Providing your business with the credentials to satisfy growing market demand and open up global business opportunities with a recognized mark of environmental efficiency
- Giving clients and people in your supply chain absolute confidence that your business will add value and support them in their own environmental policies.
- Perhaps the foremost important element of ISO 14001 however, is that it’s not a one-off exercise with regular reviews keeping the environment at the guts of corporate culture. During a world where environmental impact is of growing importance, an environmental management system can keep you before your competition.
How does my business gain ISO 14001 certification?
Most businesses start with ISO 9001 as this puts the standard management systems and processes in place and thus makes it far more straightforward to implement an environmental management system.
ISO 14001 certification enables the subsequent things:
- Reduce the utilization of raw materials.
- Reduce water and energy consumption.
- Improve waste recycling.
- Reduce expenses and control your budgets
In addition to the environmental aspects:
Increase your sales: a corporation with ISO 14001 certification generates more turnover than an uncertified company
Go above and beyond the regulatory requirements
Stand out from the competition and enhance the company’s image.
What are the advantages of ISO 14001 certification?
The key benefits of ISO 14001 Certification in Kenya are
- Pollution Created by organization during processing, Activities, Servicing, Product -will reduce.
- Overall Environmental Performance of the organization is going to be enhanced.
- Legal Compliances related Environment – will Improve.
- Maintaining the Ecological Balance.
What procedures and records are required by ISO 14001?
The Procedure and Records are required by ISO 14001 are given below (but it’s not Limited – it will change organization to organization) But Minimum documentation is required for ISO 14001 they are:
- EMS policy and Objective
- EMS Manual
- Risk Analysis Record
- Aspect impact analysis Record
- Legal Register and compliance Record
- Environmental Performance Monitoring record
- Training Record
- Calibration Record
- Mock Drill Record
- Internal Audit Record
- Management Review Record
- Record of CAPA
- Continual Improvement Record
Is ISO 14001 a legal requirement?
ISO 14001 isn’t a legal requirement, but if the regulatory body makes the mandatory certification of ISO 14001 then it becomes Mandatory for ISO 14001 certification.
ISO 9001 specifies about product quality and customer satisfaction while ISO 14001 specifies about the organization and its environmental performance and value addition and ISO 45001 specifies about workplace safety, preventing hazard related to the organizational activities.
How to overcome the problems of ISO Implementation?
To implement the Integrated Management System within the organization and to beat the problems Organization has got to do the following steps:
- Provide awareness training to the peoples / Workers
- Make appropriate resources available
- Encourage the peoples and workmanship
- Create supportive structures
- Take feedbacks from interested parties
- Create and Implement the specified documentation
- Make gap analysis
- Conduct an indoor audit
- Management reviews
The organization must upgrade its knowledge on the quality and its requirements or can take professional help from us.
Benefits of these trainings –
- Standard awareness and skill to perform/deliver its applicability within the organization
- Knowledge about documentation and its implementation and maintenance
- Enhanced performance
- Awareness about the work, product, and process
- Team built up and peoples involvement
- Appropriate resource management
- Enhanced product/process conformity
- Minimization in process/product lapses
- Enhanced ability to process/product recovery
- Legal compliance
We understand your organization and confirm that your organization system is adequately defined and corrective action systems are fully functional and developed. Through our services we keep your business and its success at the forefront of our minds in the least times.
All our services are offered on account of complete legal authenticity and reliability.
How to get ISO 14001:2015 certification in Kenya – Consultants in Kenya?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is very well guaranteed.
For more information, reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier .com