ExpertCertifier is a channel for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with ExpertCertifier in USA .
Up your sales results , talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
ISO 45001 certification in USA:
The adoption of the new ISO 45001 Standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems provides opportunities for organizations to get ISO certification for OH&S management systems. The new standard, which follows the approach of other ISO management systems like ISO 14001 (environmental management) and ISO 9001 (quality management), may be a framework to be used by any size facility in any industry curious about establishing, implementing, and maintaining an OH&S management system. The ISO 45001 standard in America replaces OHSAS 18001. The advantages of implementing an OH&S management system using ISO 45001 certification in USA include proactively identifying, controlling, and decreasing OH&S risks; ensuring that a rigorous process is in place to guard employees; increasing employee motivation; demonstrating that OH&S may be a priority within the organization; improving corporate image and credibility; and continually improving OH&S performance.
Although the ISO 45001 standard could also be used simply as a tool for benchmarking, and certification is optional, there are some definite benefits to obtaining ISO 45001 certification in America. ISO 45001 certification in USA is an internationally recognized organization of approval that demonstrates that a corporation has an externally validated, effective OH&S management system that conforms to the ISO 45001 standard. Certification is valid for 3 years, requiring annual audits to verify compliance with the quality also as a reassessment audit for re-certification.
Organizations which don’t have an OHSAS 18001-certified OH&S management system and need to get ISO 45001 certification for an existing OH&S management system should take the subsequent steps:
- Conduct a analysis to spot any deficiencies in current OH&S management processes, procedures, and documentation that require to be addressed to satisfy the ISO 45001 requirements.
- Implement the required process, procedure, and documentation changes.
- Put Occupational Health and Safety In Your Organization First
- Managing health and safety risks should be top-of-mind for each company, even for those that haven’t reported an accident or injury for an extended period. Employers everywhere are striving for safer workplaces where employees can do their jobs, while still making it home safely to their families and friends.
- Occupational injuries, diseases, and high-risk working hazards are a big burden for both the employer and therefore the economy as an entire – these undesirable outcomes may result in gaps in staffing, rising insurance costs, or worst of all tragic loss.
- To better address these issues, the ISO 45001:2018 standard was developed. The new Occupational Health and Safety Management System will eventually replace OHSAS 18001, and helps organizations reduce the aforementioned burdens by providing a framework to enhance employee safety, reduce workplace risks and make better, safer working conditions, no matter the situation or industry.
ISO 45001:2018 and Its Benefits and adaptability:
Easily integrated with both ISO 9001 quality management systems and ISO 14001 environmental management systems. Expert Certifier offers ISO 45001 in America to manufactures and providers worldwide. Additionally to promoting safety and help in managing risk, adherence to those processes and procedures will result in:
- Protecting employees and stakeholders from unnecessary risk.
- Reduced lost time thanks to accidents and near misses.
- Improved employee involvement with training and responsibility.
- Enhanced reputation, marketing capabilities, and an improved corporate image.
- Reduced costs and limited liabilities.
- Possible reduction of regulatory oversight.
Why Choose Expert Certifier for Your ISO 45001:2018 Certification Audits?
An audit performed by our highly trained and experienced auditors can produce:
- A series of common standards that are implemented globally throughout the availability chain.
- Public recognition for your commitment to a process which produces a secure environment for workers.
- Increased opportunities for new business from customers that need ISO 45001:2018 certification
- External, unbiased validation that your occupational health and safety management system meets.
- Independent feedback and discussions to foster continual improvement to assist you.
We don’t like uncertainty, and that we know you don’t either, particularly when it involves your employee’s health and safety. That’s why Expert Certifier Quality Assessments features a “No Surprises” philosophy that reduces the uncertainty of the ISO 45001 certification process. By becoming an integral a part of your team and maintaining open communication throughout the whole process, we get to understand your business and assist you thoroughly in the audits. Our proprietary certification process is meant to supply objective, value-added feedback on your performance.
Key areas which will be assessed during certification audit:
- Context of Organization
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls
- Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
- Legal and other requirements
- Objectives and OHS program(s)
- Resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
- Competence, training and awareness
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
In short Expert Certifier supports end to finish handholding from creating necessary documents, templates in line with OHSMS requirement. Expert Certifier believes in partnership model & has good appreciation on the need of the standards and therefore the process adopted by various Prestigious International certification bodies. This makes the implementation process happen during a time bound fashion and resulting in the specified goals during a hassle free manner.
To be a number one service provider in Management System, Project Management all over the world.
With our team consisting of highly qualified and experienced professionals and that we are ready to confidently handle projects of any capacity and ranging nature. Our experience over all the standards has further equipped us with the sufficient expertise to supply you world-class solutions at any time.
How to get ISO 45001 certification in USA – Consultants in USA?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier.com