“ExpertCertifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Maryland “
Up your business, talk to our ExpertCertifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standards:
ISO 14001 in Maryland provides a framework to support organizations develop an efficient Environmental Management System.
Benefits for your organization include:
- Reduced operating costs thanks to reductions in waste
- Better protection by understanding the relevant environmental legislation
- Better management of risks through being prepared within the event of a breach
- Integration with existing ISO 9001 system to enhance efficiency, reduce levels of documentation and price at external audit
- We have 100% diary of success with the ISO 14001 certification.
ISO 14001 Policy:
Expert Certifier is committed to integrating the key aspects of sustainable development into our operational practices and culture. We seek to be proactive, by considering sustainability issues altogether our projects and business activities, and by providing our customers a source of in depth knowledge on sustainability.
We are meeting this responsibility through the implementation of an approved Environmental Management System to ISO 14001 standard.
The ISO 14001 environmental management system standard provides a framework that ensures that we’ll conduct our business during a manner that protects the environment, and therefore the health and safety of employees, customers, and the public.
We conduct our business in accordance with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations, and other relevant standards to which we voluntarily subscribe, and supply the training, management systems, and resources necessary to do so.
Health and Safety
We foster a culture that creates the health, safety and well-being of our employees our favorite priority – more important than production, and profits – and supply every employee absolutely the right and obligation to question, stop and proper any unsafe act or condition.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We aim to conduct our business during a socially responsible manner, to contribute to the communities during which we operate and to respect the requirements of employees, investors, customers, suppliers, regulators and other stakeholders.
We aim to supply knowledgeable and ethical service to our clients and endeavor to deliver our services to specification and on time.
We include pollution prevention and resource conservation opportunities in our business planning and operating decisions to assist reduce our impact on the environment.
We maintain an open and honest dialogue with our employees and stakeholders about the environmental, health and safety performance of our operations and services.
We have established key measures to trace our performance, set objectives and targets to drive continuous performance improvement, conduct audits and assessments, and promptly correct conditions that we determine threaten human health, safety or the environment.
Expert Certifier is committed to sustainable & quality business practices that include compliance with environmental regulations, advancement of environmental awareness, minimization of environmental risks, reduction of emissions and waste, and conservation of energy and water.
ISO 14001:2015 the needs of the quality are often incorporated into any environmental management system, the extent to which is decided by several factors including the organization’s industry, environmental policy, products and repair offerings, and site . ISO 14001:2015 has relevancy to all or any organizations, no matter size, location, sector, or industry.
We provide an authoritative, comprehensive and value-added consulting, training and certification services for either new certification with reference to ISO 14001:2015 or helping organizations migrate from ISO 14001:2015 standard.
We also provide an entire set of consulting services to assist your organization identify requirements as per ISO 14001:2015 standard and map the compliance requirements as per ISO 14001 revision to your current processes.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 in Maryland:
- The improved environmental performance led by top management commitment.
- Cost savings are often achieved through improved efficiencies in energy and water usage and thru waste minimization.
- Reduced risk of pollution incidents and other releases to the environment and thus avoidance of unnecessary cleanup costs and/or enforcement action by regulatory bodies.
- Compliance with legislation through the identification of latest legislation in adequate time to deal with appropriate issues.
- Reduced risk of non-compliance with legislation and subsequent costs.
- Improved brand image as customers will see a corporation that’s on top of things of its impact on the environment.
- Improved business focus and communication of environmental issues.
- Improved profitability through costs reductions and improved customer satisfaction.
The Steps for ISO 14001 certification in Maryland are:
- Gap Analysis
- Awareness Training
- Process Identification and definition
- Documentation Design and finalization
- Internal Auditor Training and conduct of the interior audit
- Management Review Meeting
- Review of Implementation
- Stage 1 – certification audit
- Stage 2 – certification audit
- Issue of ISO 9001 certification
- Continual improvement of the system through value added consulting and training services
Who can apply ISO 14001:2015?
ISO 14001:2015 in Maryland is applicable to any organization, no matter size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines it can either control or influence considering a life cycle perspective.
How can Expert Certifier help you?
With a wealth of experience providing accredited management systems certifications, Expert Certifier is ideally placed to partner with you to satisfy stakeholder requirements and exceed industry expectations.
Expert Certifier is very involved during a large variety of industry committees and standards writing teams, helping us to take care of a keen awareness of changes within the industry. We are committed to making sure customer awareness regarding changes in industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements which will impact your management system approach.
How to get ISO 14001:2015 certification in Maryland – Consultants in Maryland?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is very well guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com