ExpertCertifier is a channel for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with ExpertCertifier
Up your sales results , talk to our ExpertCertifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO, services that we offer is ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
The motivation behind this standard is to assist numerous sorts of associations to successfully distinguish and affect its natural effect, enhance its operational efficiencies, easier sets back the ol’ finances and reduce ecological obligation dangers.To get Certified in ISO 14001 Certification in Nigeria contact ExpertCertifier.
Most likely, after actualize ISO 9001:2015 benchmarks in their working environment, they move for execute ISO 14001 for satisfy client necessity, administrative necessities, nature’s turf, legitimate utilization vitality & crude materials and lessen consistent with oblige hurtful waste and contamination that discharge in environment by association
ISO 14001:1996 was first sort of EMS, then ISO 14001:2004 & following eleven years ISO upgrade new form is ISO 14001:2015, now it’s most up-to-date variant of EMS
ISO 14001 Certification in Nigeria, ISO 14001 Consultants in Nigeria. ISO 14001 Certification in Lagos, ISO 14001Consultants in Lagos. ISO 14001 Certification in Ibadan, ISO 14001 Consultants in Ibadan, ISO 14001 Certification in Benin, ISO 14001 Consultants in Benin. ISO 14001 Certification in Calabar, ISO 14001 Consultants in Calabar. ISO 14001 Certification in Jos, ISO 14001 Consultants in Jos. ISO 14001 Certification in Owerri, ISO 14001 Consultants in Owerri. ISO 14001 Implementation in Nigeria, Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Calabar, Jos and Owerri. ISO 14001 in Nigeria, ISO 14001 in Jos, ISO 14001 in Lagos, ISO 14001 in Calabar, ISO 14001 in Owerri, ISO 14001 in Ibadan, ISO 14001 in Benin. Environmental Management in Nigeria, Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Calabar, Jos and Owerri. EMS Services in Nigeria, Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Calabar, Jos and Owerri. EMS Audit in Nigeria, Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Calabar, Jos and Owerri. ISO 14001 Consulting Services in Nigeria, Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Calabar, Jos and Owerri.
If you’re thinking, the way to get ISO 14001 Certification in Nigeria then you’re in safe hands. we offer one among the greatest exhaustive of ISO 14001 Certification consulting services to assist the businesses to plan, design, implement, monitor, control, improve and enhance their ISO 14001 Certification management system. Our ISO 14001 Certification consultants are known for being well knowledge, simple, practical and effective leading to an implementation process that’s value adding to the business operations of the organization.
We follow a step by step approach for all certification requirements. We value time and understand how important it’s for you to realize certification in pace . We believe Total Customer Satisfaction and Customer Delight. We are always willing to travel an additional mile to stay our clients happy.
How ISO 14001 helps manufacturing Industries in Nigeria?
ISO 14001 is a world standard developed by the world organization for Standardization (ISO) through dedicated technical committees. one among the world’s hottest standards for environmental management is ISO 14001. It sets out the wants for an environmental management standard, is one among the world’s most generally used standards and a key business tool for several organizations. Its purpose is to switch a corporation of any kind or size to develop and implement a policy committing it to interference of pollution, compliance with legal and other requirements and continual improvement. the belief of this commitment are a management system that acknowledges and manages the primary environmental problems through awareness and assessment of applicable legal necessities, objectives for improvement, assignment of responsibilities, competent personnel, communications, procedures, controls and monitoring, self correction and assessment, and internal reviews.
How long does it take to implement ISO 14001 in Nigeria?
There are several reasons for implementation of this standard. Some organizations see it as a natural progression as their company grows while some see it as a logic to satisfy environmental obligations. In some cases people implement this due to customer pressure or demand. Implementation time depends on several other factors such as:
1. sort of industry where the organization operates.
2. Size of organization.
3. Number of web sites .
4. Knowledge and availability of internal resources.
These processes are to be supported the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle.
PDCA are often briefly described as follows.
1. Plan: establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with the organization’s environmental policy.
2. Do: implement the processes.
3. Check: monitor and measure processes as per environmental policy, objectives, targets, legal and other requirements, and report the results.
4. Act: Work on the method .
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 Certification in Nigeria :-
1. Higher management of environmental risks, now and within the future.
2. Shows an organization’s commitment towards surroundings and thus improve company image within the market.
3. Increased access to new customers and business partners.
4. Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance.
5. Potential for reduced public insurance costs.
6. Overall price savings: in terms of consumption, waste, and recycling.
7. Increased in associates (customers, investors, administrations, insurers, etc.) confidence
8. Facilitate organizations minimize their operations that directly have an impact on their surroundings.
9. Promote healthy surroundings for workers during a company.
How does ISO 14001 in Lagos fit into your organization?
ISO 14001:2015 certification in Lagos ensures a corporation achieve the deliberate outcomes of its environmental management system(EMS), which give value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. according to the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
• enhancement of environmental performance;
• fulfilment of compliance obligations;
• achievement of environmental objectives.
ISO 14001:2015 in Lagos is applicable to any sort of organization, no matter size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines it can either control or influence considering a life cycle PDCA perspective.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification in Lagos:
1. ISO 14001 in Lagos improves company image among the purchasers and regulators.
2. Reducing pollution means improved productivity and more efficient use of resources.
3. ISO 14001 certification in Lagos helps Reduce costs for emissions, discharges, waste handling, transport and disposal.
4. Increased demand for his or her services and products through a marketing advantage;
5. Lowering business costs through reducing resource consumption and waste production;
6. Improving their environmental performance, reducing their environmental impact and controlling environmental risk;
7. Achieving their environmental commitments and environmental policy requirements;
8. Meeting their environmental legal requirements;
9. Committing to social responsibilities;
10. Promoting a positive image with stakeholders, customers and employees.
11. Retaining environmental knowledge and ensuring information is effectively communicated.
12. ISO certification in Lagos helps the organisation to minimise environmental footprint.
13. Develop their business during a sustainable manner.
How to get ISO 14001 certification in Nigeria– Consultants in Nigeria?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier .com