“Expert certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert certifier in Pittsburgh”
Up your business, talk to our Expert certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What is ISO/IEC 17025?
ISO/IEC 17025 certification in Pittsburgh is the global quality standard for testing and calibration laboratories. The present release was published in the year 2005. There are two main clauses in ISO/IEC 17025 – Management Requirements and Technical Requirements. Management requirements are associated with the operation and effectiveness of the standard management system within the laboratory, and this clause has requirements almost like ISO 9001. Technical requirements address the competence of staff; testing methodology; equipment and quality; and reporting of test and calibration results.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 17025 Certification
- Better control of laboratory operations and feedback to laboratories on whether or not they have sound Quality Assurance System and are technically competent.
- Potential increase in business thanks to enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Customers can search and identify the laboratories accredited by The Accreditation Member Body for his or her specific requirements from their website or Directory of Accredited Laboratories.
- Users of accredited laboratories will enjoy greater access for his or her products, in both domestic and international markets, when tested by accredited laboratories.
- Savings in terms of your time and money thanks to reduction or elimination of the necessity for re-testing of products.
- Continually improving data quality and laboratory effectiveness.
ISO 17025 Documentation Preparing all the specified ISO 17025 documents are often an intimidating feat. The ISO 17025 standard is extremely hospitable interpretation when it involves meeting its documentation requirements. Therefore, organizations seeking to implement the ISO 17025 standard can find themselves struggling early in their ISO journey. The reality of the matter is, since no two companies are an equivalent, ISO standards helps each organization prepares documents, forms, policies, and procedures that best fit their unique businesses. At Expert Certifier, we acknowledge the differences between companies and also understand what the standards mean to realize through their various clauses. We rest on years of experience so as to organize tailored ISO 17025 documents that are bound to suits all the clauses of the ISO 17025 standard for any sort of organization. Our customer service professionals are going to be happy to elucidate more about our ISO 17025 documentation services for companies in Pittsburgh.
What are the advantages of ISO 17025 Certification?
ISO 17025 accreditation improves quality management in testing and collaboration, whilst also underpinning other areas of quality management. Some of the areas are as follows:
- Reduces waste
- Increases accuracy
- Prevents defects
- Controls costs
- Increases customer confidence
- Gives you access to a national and global marketplace
The ISO 17025 Certification Process
As with other ISO certifications, companies can plan to complete the steps in-house or hire a consultant to manage the certification process. The corporate should then conduct an analysis to work out the laboratory’s current stage of compliance with the ISO 17025 Standard requirements. While most laboratories need to meet stringent technical requirements, they’ll be lacking within the management quality system components like documentation and document control.
The results of the gap analysis are the idea for the standard plan and implementation strategy. Once the quality requirements are satisfied, an indoor audit will determine if there are still gaps within the quality system. Once these are satisfied, it’s time to contact an ISO 17025 registrar who will conduct and independent certification audit.
Recognition within the testing and calibration laboratory industry as an ISO 17025 certified facility. A competitive edge over competitors who aren’t certified during a globally-accepted quality system. Clearly document processes and procedures within a top quality management system. A system to continuously improve both the management and technical aspects of the business
Improved customer service and better customer satisfaction with laboratory testing and calibration services. An internal audit process to spot non-conformance to standards and a process for corrective action and updating the standard system to the new quality standards.
ISO 17025 certification gives testing and calibration laboratories an equivalent sort of accreditation that ISO 9001 gives to manufacturing and repair organizations.
The scope means a transparent statement of everything the lab does that it wants to be accredited. A testing lab will began its specific methods for conducting its tests. A calibration lab will list the precise measurements and associated uncertainty it uses in its calibration work. Defining the scope means the lab can identify suitably skilled staff and provides clients confidence in its tests and measurements. ISO 17025 certification in pitytsburgh is the unique and most sought after ISO standard for calibration and testing laboratories across the globe.ISO 17025 accredited laboratory’s have demonstrated that they are technically competent and able to produce the accurate test results and calibration data.
Laboratory that are accredited with ISO 17025 certification in pittsburgh are able to shape up few key factors along with the accurate test result and calibration data.
Expert Certifier offers comprehensive services which can assist you achieve your ISO 17025 quality goals. We can:
- Conduct an initial gap analysis
- Assist you determine policies and objectives
- Identify documentation requirements
- Make assignments and prepare schedules
- Prepare documentation
- Coordinate document preparation, reviews, approvals, and production
- Manage implementation schedules, training, follow-up actions
- Assist you decide on a Registrar that has experience in your industry
- Prepare status reports and monitor progress and achieve successful accreditation.
In addition to consulting (onsite and online), we provide following training
- ISO 17025 Overview Training
- ISO 17025 for the small Laboratory
- Developing Your Laboratory Quality System Documentation
- Auditor training
How to get ISO 17025:2017 certification-Consultation in Pittsburgh?
Our masters have more than 10 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert certifier you’re Business and process excellence is guaranteed. For more information –
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com