Expert Certifier is a channel for Sales and process excellence, your Sales results and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Bangalore.
Up your sales results , talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to drive and provide that cutting edge tool as a result your ROI will increase geometrically and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What is ISO 22000?
ISO 22000 certification in Bangalore is developed by world organization for Standardization for the food safety. With increasing demand for processed food and other food products, there’s a requirement for an internationally recognized standard to make sure food safety is in place. Food safety is linked to the food borne hazards present at the purpose of consumption. It’s essential to implement adequate controls in order that these hazards are often identified at any stage within the food supply chain. This International Standard ISO 22000 specifies requirements to enable a corporation. All requirements of this International Standard (ISO 22000) are generic and are intended to be applicable to all or any organizations within the organic phenomenon no matter size and complexity. This includes organizations directly or indirectly involved in one or more steps of the organic phenomenon. Organizations that are directly involved include, but aren’t limited to, feed producers, harvesters, farmers, producers of ingredients, food manufacturers, retailers, food services, catering services, organizations providing cleaning and sanitation services, transportation, storage and distribution services. Other organizations that are indirectly involved include, but aren’t limited to, suppliers of kit, cleaning and sanitizing agents, packaging material, and other food contact materials.
What are the ISO 22000 requirements?
ISO 22000 certification in Bangalore pushes the producers and suppliers to design and document a strong Food safety management system. The standards contain the specific requirements to be implemented, followed, monitored and continually improve the organization.
- Having holistic food safety policy drafted by the top management for the organization.
- Set objectives that will push human resource to stay comply with the policy.
- Form a strong food safety management team and appoint a Leader for the same.
- Frame up a strong communication procedure for both internal and external parties.
- Providing competent resources, infrastructure and right environment for the effective operation of the FSMS.
- Having a strong HACCP and emergency plan.
- Framing up the HACCP plan as per the HACCP principles.
- Defining a traceability system for identification of defect product.
- Checking out if the system is in compliance with the FSMS.
- Performing internal audit to check out the compliance thing, take a corrective action on the non conformity of product.
What ISO Certification means for your business?
Following are the key benefits:
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of the Management Systems.
- ISO Standards provide set of rules that optimizes the processes of the organization which reduce cost and improves rock bottom line of the organization.
- ISO Standards cause improved quality and hence enhances customer satisfaction which suggests more business.
- ISO Certification is often a gateway to explore new markets globally.
- Improved productivity means improved market share.
- Provides competitive edge over competitors.
- To the society, conformance to ISO Standards enhances confidence of the consumers in terms of safety, reliability, good quality and other advantages. This improves trust among consumers and builds brand image.
- ISO standards help National governments in developing policy.
At the end of the day, the ISO Certification uses will multiply making you march toward excellence.
ISO Certification process – Steps to get ISO certificate
Post implementation of the ISO Standard, below are the ISO Certification steps which are common for many of the ISO Standards:
- Based on the necessity of the customer, we help our customer reach the proper certification body and accreditation.
- Customer requests for quotation. We arrange for an equivalent.
- Customer negotiates with the Certifying body and finalizes the dates of audit.
- Certification body conducts a Stage 1 audit to verify documentation as per the ISO standard requirements
- If Non conformities or areas of concern are observed in Stage 1, the Certification body gives a while counting on the character of area of concern / non-conformity to resolve an equivalent.
- Once the customer resolves the NCs, the Stage 2 (Implementation audit) follows at a mutually agreed date.
Certification body conducts a Stage 2 audit to verify implementation as per the ISO standard requirements.
Following are the key components of ISO 22000 Certification in Bangalore:
Inclusion of the supervisory team: It’s not about just the Food Safety handling by the standard division rather it’s a top administration issue. This ISO 22000 spotlights on the inclusion of the supervisory team, which must create generally speaking strategy.
Correspondence: Since food safety perils could be presented at any phase of organic phenomenon so initiative correspondence both upstream and downstream is basic. Also, interior correspondence may be a key component of maintaining a strategic distance from errors and limiting dangers. A typical vocabulary is often an important and incredible assistance during this association.
The HACCP (Hazard Analysis and important Control Point) standards: ISO 22000 joins the recognisation of HACCP standards with essential projects. The peril examination generally speaking decides a solid technique and therefore the essential projects found out an activity plan.
Framework Management: ISO 22000 consistently depends on an organized administration framework hooked in to applicable pieces of ISO 9001. What’s more, it’s conceivable to coordinate them into one administration framework alongside ISO 14001.
Why ISO 22000 is important?
ISO 22000 certification in Bangalore offers a framework to the organization where continual improvement process is established for evaluating and assessing customer requirements that relates to food safety and demonstrating conformity to the requirement. Food Safety means adequate controls on presence of food based hazards in food at the time of its consumptions because the food supply chain isn’t one stage process. The ISO 22000 helps the organizations build a robust customer focus and ensures consistent top management commitment through an efficient process approach wherein all processes within the system are managed for building efficiencies and effectiveness. As business seems to be perpetually aggressive, ISO 22000 are often an expense – successful intends to exhibit to clients that quality affirmation is of principal significance to your organization.
ISO 22000 certification is global standard that specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization can demonstrate its ability to regulate food safety hazards.
How to get ISO 22000:2018 certification in Bangalore – Consultants in Bangalore?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier .com