“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Algeria“
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1, ISO 17025 and HACCP.
ISO 22000:2018 world standard for Food Safety Management System. This helps in controlling hazards related to food. the standard helps on top of things of overall food safety – from farm to fork. ISO 22000 Certification in Algeria focuses on the risks associated with food safety. HACCP and Deming cycle are an integral a neighbourhood of this certification. the standard also uses Quality Management System approach to form sure safe food products and uses controlled natural phenomenon practices.
Food safety could also be a scientific approach on multiple disciplines involving the handling, processing, storing and distribution of food in various ways during which prevent food-borne diseases through contamination and/or infection within the food production chain.
The principles of Food safety shall stop food from being contaminated or infected. this may be achieved through various means, variety of which are given below:
- Cleaning and Sanitizing all surfaces, equipment and utensils.
- Through maintenance of personal hygiene and cleanliness across the chain.
- Maintaining the right temperatures, environment & equipment throughout the processes of storing, chilling and heating of food.
- Implementation of effective pest control could also be a necessary requirement.
- Safe and nutritious food is that the key to sustain life and to plug healthiness .
More than 200 diseases from diarrhea to cancers are caused by unsafe food containing harmful bacteria, viruses, parasites or chemical substances.420000 die once a year , resulting in the loss of 33 million healthy life years (DALYs) and an estimated 600 million (almost 1 in 10 people within the world) fall ill thanks to contaminated food.125000 deaths occur once a year among children under 5 years aged and out of this figure, 40% carry food-based diseases. Food supply chains have gained step in international markets and are now crossing multiple national borders. Having good collaboration between governments, producers and consumers helps to form sure food safety.
ISO 22000 plays a crucial role in ensuring quality and transparency in food processing and production facilities, including feed plants. There are three primary safety hazards in food and beverage manufacturing that ISO 22000: biological, chemical and physical.
The key components of the ISO 22000 certification in Algeria seek to affect those hazards by identifying and handling them.
Benefits Of ISO 22000 Certification in Algeria:
Better Management of Risks – Reduced incidents and complication
- Resource Optimization – Internally and along the natural phenomenon
- Facilitated Market Growth – Increased reach in terms of consumers
- Controlled Supplier or Vendor Management – Boost Trust of suppliers
- Continued Improvement – Enhanced system because of internal audits and better control of hazards
- Hazard Management – Identification, control measures, and reduced risks and impacts
- Covers other Management Systems – FSSC 22000, BRC requirements are reachable
- Equipped for regulatory changes – Basic compliance for various standards are reachable
- Promote international trade – Enhanced reach and recognition within the international market
- Competitive advantage within the market place with this certification.
- Trusted supplier – The supplier is stable and thus the availability chain is constant
- Regulatory Requirements – to form sure all regulatory requirements are met by the supplier
- Traceability – Ensures the supplier has good Supply Chain Management
- Safety – Safe and clean food. Any customer is assured of a secure and clean product
- Risk management – The risks related to food are managed appropriately by the supplier
REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION
Understanding of Legal And Regulatory Requirements
Organizations in most countries need to achieve the legal and regulatory requirements of that specific country and also need to achieve international standards. Recognizing the requirements and achieving them could also be a critical aspect.
The standard demands different approach towards leadership than the rest of the standards as recognition of HACCP team and its members and defining their roles and responsibilities is crucial.
Risk analysis is based on HACCP studies conducted for the system. Hazard analysis could also be a critical a neighborhood of the tactic . The conduction, responsibility, and improvement could also be a a neighborhood of risk analysis.
The 7 principles of Hazard Analysis and important Control Points would be covered. HACCP case studies is extremely important to be performed. we’d equip the organization by training employees who would contribute to plain implementation.
PRP – Pre-Requisite Programs
PRPs are steps designed for control of hazards. The identification and monitoring of implementing PRPs is extremely critical which we might deliver the same through trainings and verify its implementation in our HACCP trainings.
OPRP – Operational Pre-Requisite Programs
The steps taken to manage specific hazards are classified as OPRPs. it’s essential for an organization to understand the type of control required and implement said control. The controls are supported risk calculation and hence we require to understand the danger calculation of hazards. HACCP training would accompany the identification and risk calculation required as a neighbourhood of this.
Critical Control Points
Critical Control Points are used to eliminate risks that are present within the food preparation cycle and thus the control points are decided upon the danger evaluation performed during HACCP evaluation.
Traceability may be a crucial requirement of this certification. Product recall possesses to be performed by an organization and mock product recall possesses to be documented.
Monitoring and Measuring
As the standard emphasises on process approach, each process would contain measurable parameters that require to be considered. Regular updation of the system and documents is additionally a critical a neighborhood of the standard .
Internal Audit could also be a management tool provided by ISO standards for the evaluation of the system; a compulsory requirement for FSMS.
Audit and Certification
Immediately as your processes are recognized, recorded and implemented, and therefore the effectiveness of your quality management system has been reviewed in internal audits and the results analyzed during a management review, you’re ready for certification. We customize our getting to you, and that we coordinate with you supported your individual circumstances, corporate objectives and success factors. Then your organization will undergo the classic Expert Certifier certification process: we’ll assign auditors with excellent knowledge of the standards, also as a few years of experience within the respective business.
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier .com