“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Ethiopia“
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1, ISO 17025 and HACCP.
ISO 22000:2018 is a world standard for Food Safety Management System. This helps in controlling hazards associated with food. the quality helps on top of things of overall food safety – from farm to fork. ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia focuses on the risks related to food safety. HACCP and Deming cycle are an integral a part of this certification. the quality also uses Quality Management System approach to make sure safe food products and uses controlled organic phenomenon practices.
Food safety may be a scientific approach on multiple disciplines involving the handling, processing, storing and distribution of food in various ways in which prevent food-borne diseases through contamination and/or infection within the food production chain.
The principles of Food safety intend to stop food from being contaminated or infected. this will be achieved through various means, a number of which are given below:
- Cleaning and Sanitizing all surfaces, equipment and utensils.
- Through maintenance of private hygiene and cleanliness across the chain.
- Maintaining the proper temperatures, environment & equipment throughout the processes of storing, chilling and heating of food.
- Implementation of effective pest control may be a necessary requirement.
- Safe and nutritious food is that the key to sustain life and to market healthiness .
More than 200 diseases from diarrhea to cancers are caused by unsafe food containing harmful bacteria, viruses, parasites or chemical substances.420000 die per annum , leading to the loss of 33 million healthy life years (DALYs) and an estimated 600 million (almost 1 in 10 people within the world) fall ill due to contaminated food.125000 deaths occur per annum among children under 5 years aged and out of this figure, 40% carry food-based diseases. Food supply chains have gained step in international markets and are now crossing multiple national borders. Having good collaboration between governments, producers and consumers helps to make sure food safety.
ISO 22000 certification in Ethiopia plays an important role in ensuring quality and transparency in food processing and production facilities, including feed plants. There are three primary safety hazards in food and beverage manufacturing that ISO 22000: biological, chemical and physical.
The key components of the ISO 22000 certification in Ethiopia seek to deal with those hazards by identifying and handling them.
Benefits Of ISO 22000 Certification in Ethiopia:
- Better Management of Risks – Reduced incidents and complication
- Resource Optimization – Internally and along the organic phenomenon
- Facilitated Market Growth – Increased reach in terms of consumers
- Controlled Supplier or Vendor Management – Boost Trust of suppliers
- Continued Improvement – Enhanced system thanks to internal audits and better control of hazards
- Hazard Management – Identification, control measures, and reduced risks and impacts
- Covers other Management Systems – FSSC 22000, BRC requirements are reachable
- Equipped for regulatory changes – Basic compliance for various standards are reachable
- Promote international trade – Enhanced reach and recognition within the international market
- Competitive advantage within the market place with this certification.
- Trusted supplier – The supplier is stable and therefore the supply chain is constant
- Regulatory Requirements – to make sure all regulatory requirements are met by the supplier
- Traceability – Ensures the supplier has good Supply Chain Management
- Safety – Safe and clean food. Any customer is assured of a secure and clean product
- Risk management – The risks associated with food are managed appropriately by the supplier.
REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 22000 CERTIFICATION
Understanding of Legal And Regulatory Requirements
Organizations in most countries got to achieve the legal and regulatory requirements of that specific country and also got to achieve international standards. Recognizing the wants and achieving them may be a critical aspect.
The standard demands different approach towards leadership than the remainder of the standards as recognition of HACCP team and its members and defining their roles and responsibilities is crucial.
Risk analysis is predicated on HACCP studies conducted for the system. Hazard analysis may be a critical a part of the method . The conduction, responsibility, and improvement may be a a part of risk analysis.
The 7 principles of Hazard Analysis and important Control Points would be covered. HACCP case studies is extremely important to be performed. we might equip the organization by training employees who would contribute to plain implementation.
PRP – Pre-Requisite Programs
PRPs are steps designed for control of hazards. The identification and monitoring of implementing PRPs is extremely critical and that we would deliver an equivalent through trainings and verify its implementation in our HACCP trainings.
OPRP – Operational Pre-Requisite Programs
The steps taken to regulate specific hazards are classified as OPRPs. it’s essential for a corporation to know the sort of control required and implement said control. The controls are supported risk calculation and hence we require to know the danger calculation of hazards. HACCP training would come with the identification and risk calculation required as a neighbourhood of this.
Critical Control Points
Critical Control Points are wont to eliminate risks that are present within the food preparation cycle and therefore the control points are decided upon the danger evaluation performed during HACCP evaluation.
Traceability is a crucial requirement of this certification. Product recall has got to be performed by a corporation and mock product recall has got to be documented.
Monitoring and Measuring
As the standard emphasises on process approach, each process would contain measurable parameters that need to be considered. Regular updation of the system and documents is additionally a critical a part of the quality .
Internal Audit may be a management tool provided by ISO standards for the evaluation of the system; a compulsory requirement for FSMS.
Audit and Certification
Immediately as your processes are recognized, recorded and implemented, and therefore the effectiveness of your quality management system has been reviewed in internal audits and the results analysed during a management review, you’re ready for certification. We customize our getting to you, and that we coordinate with you supported your individual circumstances, corporate objectives and success factors. Then your organization will undergo the classic Expert Certifier certification process: we’ll assign auditors with excellent knowledge of the standards, also as a few years of experience within the respective business.
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier .com