“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Kenya“
Expert Certifier 22000:2018 Certification in Kenya
Expert Certifier is one among leading 22000 certification companies in Kenya. We have been providing 22000 certification services in Kenya for different industry segments. When it involves 22000 certification processes, we always attempt to keep it simple without compromising with requirements of 22000 standard. We always tell you what are 22000 certification steps, before accepting application for 22000 certification. If any company has confusion about the way to get 22000 certification in Kenya or the way to apply for 22000 certification in Kenya, we always fell liberal to provide adequate information to potential clients. In past few years Expert Certifier has become preferred 22000 certification body in Kenya. Business houses also believe us for 22000 registration in Kenya. Expert Certifier is additionally a primary choice of 22000 consultants in Kenya; they recommend our name to their clients for ISO certification in Kenya. Food safety management system has become a compulsory requirement for each food business; Expert Certifier is a leading provider of food safety. Company operating within the sector of food, you’re required by law to suit available and globally accepted hygiene regulations in accordance with HACCP guidelines. Also advised that possesses to systematically manage the critical points that affect the safety of food.ISO 22000 is for food safety and is based on HACCP guidelines in accordance with codex and thus the management principles of ISO 9001.
Top management possesses to develop an overall food safety policy for the organization. Planning and designing a management system. Documenting the procedure and records of the system. Create a food safety team to manage the tactic. Implementing HACCP principles. Managing the identified hazards, controlling, monitoring and record keeping.
ADVANTAGES OF THE CERTIFICATION IN KENYA
- Improve your food safety performance;
- Set up a continuing improvement initiative;
- Optimize your operations and improve risk management;
- Have your management of food safety risks certified by an impartial external organization;
- Improve customer satisfaction and build trust in reference to your products;
- Develop your reputation by highlighting your commitment to supplying safe, high-quality products.
Certification of management systems in Kenya
The certification of systems concerns the organizational structure and dealing methods puts in place to make sure consistent quality of products and services are delivered.
It is a voluntary initiative, a continuing improvement tool that also applies and develops once certification is obtained. It improves your organization’s performance, reduces certain costs and increases stakeholder satisfaction!
Assessment visit in Kenya
The Assessment Visit is the perfect tool for ensuring that your organization is on target before an audit, or for validating your preparation for a replacement certification. Administered by an experienced assessor, it’s an efficient way towards success.
The assessment is conducted consistent with the quality of your choice. You co-organize the assessment programme and interviews, and may calculate your assessor’s attentiveness and academic approach in answering all of your questions. You’ll receive a roadmap specifying your areas for improvement.
Certification of products in Kenya
Now quite ever, consumers, public and personal purchasers, project owners and installers require proof. Particularly, if we make claims about quality or, to a good greater extent, if safety is at stake.
Certification of products guarantees consistency in product manufacturing in reference to characteristics and performance as defined during a voluntary standard or a certification reference standard. The brand on the merchandise highlights your product’s performance to consumers and guarantees fitness to be used.
Certification of services in Kenya
Certification of services aims to ensure that a corporation or profession respects the commitments it makes to customers.
The criteria of certification reference standards are clear, stringent and perceptible to customers; they concern quality of service from welcoming to employee training, handling customers and waiting times. Compliance with these commitments is often verified by an auditor or during visits.
Expert Certifier 22000:2018 Certification Process:
Apply for ISO 22000 certification in Kenya – Expert Certifier ISO office in Kenya will review your application & will send you 22000 audit plan – Once you accept audit plan, our 22000 auditor in Kenya will come for audit (audit are going to be completed in two stages) – After successful 22000 audit your organization are going to be recommended to urge 22000 certificate in Kenya – supported recommendation Expert Certifier office will issue 22000:2018 certificate.
Benefits of FSSC 22000
The food safety system as per FSSC 22000 standard provides following benefits to the organization.
- FSSC/ISO 22000 certification in Kenya improves the security and quality of your product.
- FSSC standard offers preventative approach to food safety.
- Conformance to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Systematic approach to satisfy the need for food safety.
- The ISO 22000 certification in Kenya has ability to scale back the customer and third-party audit.
- Increase in performance and profitability of the corporate.
- Ability to differentiate the organization for competitive advantage.
- Can help identify process improvements and reduced customer complaints.
- Improves internal and external communications.
FSSC 22000 Certification Requirements
The FSSC 22000 standard may be a combination of ISO 22000 and ISO 22002. Therefore, for FSSC 22000 certification, organizations got to meet below-mentioned specific FSSC 22000 requirements:
- Construction and layout of buildings
- Layout of premises and workspace
- Utilities — air, water, energy
- Waste disposal
- Equipment suitability, cleaning and maintenance
- Management of purchased materials
- Measures for prevention of cross-contamination
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Pest control
- Personnel hygiene and facilities for employee
- Product recall procedures
- Product information and consumer awareness
- Food defense, bio vigilance, and bioterrorism
How to get ISO 22000:2018 certification – Consultants in Kenya?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier .com