“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in United States“
What is the ISO 22000 Standard?
The consequences of unsafe food are often serious and end in heavy financial losses and also have an impact on company’s image. As food safety hazards could also be introduced at any stage of the organic phenomenon, adequate control throughout the organic phenomenon is important. ISO 22000 Certification in United States ensures integrity of food supply chain by minimizing food-borne hazards throughout the organic phenomenon by ensuring that there are no weak links. This standard also helps food manufacturers who are struggling to satisfy various customer requirements.
The standard is meant for food manufacturers who want to determine sound processes & system to make sure consistent production and provide of its foodstuff to the general public.
ISO 22000 Certification sets out the needs for a food safety management system and controls needed for an efficient system. It defines what a corporation must do to demonstrate its ability to regulate food safety hazards so as to make sure that food being made and distributed is safe. It is applicable for all organization no matter the sort of foodstuff it makes and its size or position within the organic phenomenon.
The Requirements of ISO 22000 Standard are as follows:
- Food safety – the processes and procedures your business must follow throughout its supply chain for safe consumption of food.
- Management Responsibility – the areas where your management team got to specialize in , be involved and be in charge of.
- Resource Management – how resources like people, infrastructure and facilities must be assigned to make sure the simplest possible performance.
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement – the ultimate clauses cover how you’ll determine if your Management System is functioning needless to say, facilitating the continual improvement of your system.
ISO Certification advantages
What ISO Certification means for your business?
Following are the key benefits:
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of the Management Systems.
- ISO Standards provide set of rules that optimizes the processes of the organization which reduce cost and improves rock bottom line of the organization.
- ISO Standards cause improved quality and hence enhances customer satisfaction which suggests more business.
- ISO Certification is often a gateway to explore new markets globally.
- Improved productivity means improved market share.
- Provides competitive edge over competitors.
- To the society, conformance to ISO Standards enhances confidence of the consumers in terms of safety, reliability, good quality and other advantages. This improves trust among consumers and builds brand image.
- ISO standards help National governments in developing policy.
- At the end of the day, the ISO Certification uses will multiply making you march toward excellence.
ISO Certification process – Steps to get ISO certificate
Post implementation of the ISO Standard, below are the ISO Certification steps which are common for many of the ISO Standards:
- Based on the necessity of the customer, we help our customer reach the proper certification body and accreditation.
- Customer requests for quotation. We arrange for an equivalent.
- Customer negotiates with the Certifying body and finalizes the dates of audit.
- Certification body conducts a Stage 1 audit to verify documentation as per the ISO standard requirements
- If Non conformities or areas of concern are observed in Stage 1, the Certification body gives a while counting on the character of area of concern / non-conformity to resolve an equivalent.
- Once the customer resolves the NCs, the Stage 2 (Implementation audit) follows at a mutually agreed date.
- Certification body conducts a Stage 2 audit to verify implementation as per the ISO standard requirements
Clauses of ISO 22000 standard / Food Safety Management Systems:
Let’s take a glance at important role within the implementation of ISO 22000 certification.
ISO 22000 standard as 10 Clauses. They are:
- Terms and conditions
- Normative references
- Context of the organization
- Evaluation of performance
Why ISO 22000 is important?
ISO 22000 offers a framework to the organization where continual improvement process is established for evaluating and assessing customer requirements that relates to food safety and demonstrating conformity to that requirement. Food Safety means adequate controls on presence of food based hazards in food at the time of its consumptions because the food supply chain isn’t one stage process. The ISO 22000 helps the organizations build a robust customer focus and ensures consistent top management commitment through an efficient process approach wherein all processes within the system are managed for building efficiencies and effectiveness. As business seems to be perpetually aggressive, ISO 22000 are often an expense – successful intends to exhibit to clients that quality affirmation is of principal significance to your organization. ISO 22000 certification in United states is global standard that specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization demonstrate its ability to regulate food safety hazards.
Who needs ISO 22000 Certification?
The ISO 22000 are often applied to any organization within the nourishment related organizations like from field to store including producers, transporters, packagers, processors, retailers, bottlers and eateries. It is applicable to all or any organizations, no matter size, which are involved in any aspect of the organic phenomenon and need to implement systems that consistently provide safe products.
Benefits of achieving ISO 22000 certification FSMS
- ISO 22000 standards will demonstrate your organization commitment and competence to manage food hazards to regulate risks.
- By implementing ISO 22000 standard businesses gets globally recognized in organic phenomenon process relates to consumers.
- Legal compliance from customers and stakeholders are going to be minimized against food and safety system.
- By adopting ISO 22000 standards, business gets ability to win more customers within the organic phenomenon process that improve the expansion of organization.
How to get ISO 22000:2018 certification in United States – Consultants in United States?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com