“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in New Jersey “
ISO 22000 Certification in New Jersey :
FSSC 22000 is a food safety management system that has been approved by the worldwide Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is accepted by customers supporting the foundational strength of ISO international standards, FSSC 22000 has as mission to be the globally leading, independent, non-profit, and GFSI-accepted food safety certification scheme for the entire supply chain.To know more about ISO 22000 certification in New Jersey contact our expertcertifier.
Advantage of ISO 22000:2018 New Jersey:
- Internationally recognized standard.
- Provide a more logical and structured approach to food safety management.
- Gain easier access to global markets.
- ISO 22000 tackles key issues within the food supply chain, each contributing to an organization’s ongoing business performance in reference to food safety management.
- Clear communication across the whole supply chain.
- Traceability–identification of an organization’s impact on food safety within the availability chain.
- Legal compliance.
- Cost reduction thanks to a more efficient system.
- Smooth conversion from existing food safety certifications.
- Continuous improved business performance in line with the ISO 22000 food safety policy and objectives.
More Specific Advantage
- Control/reduction of food safety hazards.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Management of food safety risks.
What does iso 22000 require?
ISO 22000 requires that you simply build a Food Safety Management System. This suggests that you simply will have a documented system in place and fully implemented throughout your facility that includes:
- Effective Prerequisite Programs in place to make sure a clean sanitary environment
- A Hazard Analysis and important Control Plan developed to spot , prevent and eliminate food safety hazards,
- Established documented food safety management system processes to manage food safety throughout your organization – from management and business planning aspects to day to day communication and operations affecting food safety.
The ISO 22000 standard contains the precise requirements to be addressed by the Food Safety Management System. The quality requires food safety management system processes including:
- Having an overall Food Safety Policy for your organization, developed by top management.
- Setting objectives which will drive your company’s efforts to suits this policy.
- Planning and designing a management system and documenting the system.
- Maintaining records of the performance of the system.
- Establishing a gaggle of qualified individuals to form up a Food Safety Team.
- Defining communication procedures to make sure effective communication with important contacts outside the corporate (regulatory, customers, suppliers and others) and for effective internal communication.
- Having an emergency plan.
- Holding management review meetings to guage the performance of the FSMS.
- Implementing Prerequisite Programs.
- Following HACCP principles.
- Establishing a traceability system for identification of product.
- Establishing a corrective action system and control of nonconforming product.
- Maintaining a documented procedure for handling withdrawal of product.
- Controlling monitoring and measuring devices.
- Establishing and maintaining and internal audit programme .
- Continually updating and improving the FSMS.
In the recent times, almost every food consumer within the world has developed a really high concern over the standard and therefore the safety standard of the food after a torrent of food scandals. So as to enhance the food quality and safety with consumer health in mind, effective measures and processes were implemented with the most of eliminating the risks related to food safety. Such measures lead the whole food supply chain businesses to demonstrate their ability to be in compliance with the legal requirements concerning the world of food safety and hygiene.
The process and practice of food inspection has its history ranging from the purity testing of brewed drinks way back within the ancient era. However, it had been only during the 19th century within the USA where, the priority over the food safety rose to a significant level where a definite law has been put in with regard to the control and compliance over the food safety.
Why ISO 22000 is important?
ISO 22000 certification in New Jersey offers a framework to the organization where continual improvement process is established for evaluating and assessing customer requirements that relates to food safety and demonstrating conformity to that requirement. Food Safety means adequate controls on presence of food based hazards in food at the time of its consumptions because the food supply chain isn’t one stage process. It’s a combined effort of all the party participating within the organic phenomenon , this includes Feed Producers, Primary Producers through manufacturer, Transporter, Store operator, wholesalers, retailers, Caterers, Food Service Outlets and Producers of Equipment’s, Packaging Materials, Cleaning Agents, Additives & preservatives & Ingredients and repair providers. An efficient and FSMS helps the organization to stop problems just like the presence of Microbes, Toxins and Adulteration etc before its occurrence & Suggest Corrective action.
Preliminary audit (optional):
Expert Certifier experienced and highly-skilled auditors would help you and perform an initial assessment to know audit issues and maximize your chances of being certified. The audit focuses mainly on the areas of the system that needs further improvements in line with the standard’s requirements, so as to realize the business objectives. Once identifying and eradicating potential vulnerabilities within the management system, the particular audit in reference to the certification begins.
This phase is comprised of a stage 1 and stage 2 audit consists of detailed review where, Expert Certifier auditors expertly and vast knowledge on the industry sectors, assess your documentation, interviews your teams, analyzes your practices, your data against the wants of the quality in view of fulfilling the wants . We attempt to reveal observations which will add value through reduced costs, increased efficiency, and decreased time to plug.
How to get ISO 22000:2018 certification in New Jersey – Consultants in New Jersey?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com