ExpertCertifier is a channel for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with ExpertCertifier in USA .
Up your sales results , talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What is the ISO 22000 Standard?
The consequences of unsafe food are often serious and end in heavy financial losses and also have an impact on company’s image. As food safety hazards could also be introduced at any stage of the organic phenomenon, adequate control throughout the organic phenomenon is important. FSSC/ISO 22000 Certification in USA ensures integrity of food supply chain by minimizing food-borne hazards throughout the organic phenomenon by ensuring that there are not any weak links this standard also helps food manufacturers who are struggling to satisfy various customer requirements.ISO 22000 sets out the wants for a food safety management system and controls needed for an efficient system. It defines what a corporation must do to demonstrate its ability to regulate food safety hazards so as to make sure that food being made and distributed is safe. It are often employed by any organization no matter the sort of foodstuff it makes and its size or position within the organic phenomenon .
The standard is meant for food manufacturers who want to determine sound processes & system to make sure consistent production and provide of its foodstuff to the general public.
Benefits of FSSC/ISO 22000 Certification in USA:
- Certification against one among the leading standards in your sector, like ISO 22000 sets you aside from your competition.
- Improve communications and processes around food safety throughout your organization and drive continual optimization across your supply chain.
New business opportunities
- Food safety certification opens the door to new partnerships with the various organizations that need certification to ISO 22000.
- Protect your brand and earn customer trust by proving the integrity of your production programs and provide chain management.
- FSSC/ISO 22000 features a renewed specialized employee engagement, which is of critical importance when driving a food safety culture across your organization.
Advantages of FSSC/ISO 22000 Certification USA:
What ISO Certification means for your business?
Following are the key benefits:
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of the Management Systems.
- ISO Standards in America provide set of rules that optimizes the processes of the organization which reduce cost and improves rock bottom line of the organization.
- ISO Standards cause improved quality and hence enhances customer satisfaction which suggests more business.
- ISO/FSSC 22000 is often a gateway to explore new markets globally.
- Improved productivity means improved market share.
- Provides competitive edge over competitors.
- To the society, conformance to ISO Standards USA enhances confidence of the consumers in terms of safety, reliability, good quality and other advantages. This improves trust among consumers and builds brand image.
- ISO standards help National governments in developing policy.
- At the end of the day, the ISO Certification uses will multiply making you march toward excellence.
ISO Certification process – Steps to get ISO certificate
Post implementation of the ISO Standard, below are the ISO Certification steps which are common for many of the ISO Standards:
- Based on the necessity of the customer, we help our customer reach the proper certification body and accreditation.
- Customer requests for quotation. We arrange for an equivalent.
- Customer negotiates with the Certifying body and finalizes the dates of audit.
- Certification body conducts a Stage 1 audit to verify documentation as per the ISO standard requirements
- If Non conformities or areas of concern are observed in Stage 1, the Certification body gives a while counting on the character of area of concern / non-conformity to resolve an equivalent.
- Once the customer resolves the NCs, the Stage 2 (Implementation audit) follows at a mutually agreed date.
Certification body conducts a Stage 2 audit to verify implementation as per the ISO standard requirements.
Following are the key components of ISO 22000:
Inclusion of the supervisory team: It’s not about just the Food Safety handling by the standard division rather it’s a top administration issue. This ISO 22000 spotlights on the inclusion of the supervisory team, which must create generally speaking strategy.
Correspondence: Since food safety perils could be presented at any phase of organic phenomenon so initiative correspondence both upstream and downstream is basic. Also, interior correspondence may be a key component of maintaining a strategic distance from errors and limiting dangers. A typical vocabulary is often an important and incredible assistance during this association.
The HACCP (Hazard Analysis and important Control Point) standards: ISO 22000 joins the recognition of HACCP standards with essential projects. The peril examination generally speaking decides a solid technique and therefore the essential projects found out an activity plan.
Framework Management: ISO 22000 consistently depends on an organized administration framework hooked in to applicable pieces of ISO 9001. What’s more, it’s conceivable to coordinate them into one administration framework alongside ISO 14001.
Why FSSC/ISO 22000 in USA is important?
FSSC/ISO 22000 in USA offers a framework to the organization where continual improvement process is established for evaluating and assessing customer requirements that relates to food safety and demonstrating conformity to that requirement. Food Safety means adequate controls on presence of food based hazards in food at the time of its consumption because the food supply chain isn’t one stage process. The FSSC/ISO 22000 certification in USA helps the organizations build a robust customer focus and ensures consistent top management commitment through an efficient process approach wherein all processes within the system are managed for building efficiencies and effectiveness. As business seems to be perpetually aggressive, FSSC/ISO 22000 in USA are often an expense – successful intends to exhibit to clients that quality affirmation is of principal significance to your organization.
FSSC/ISO 22000 certification is global standard that specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization has demonstrate its ability to regulate food safety hazards.
How to get FSSC/ISO 22000:2018 certification in USA – Consultants in USA?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier .com