“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Pittsburgh“
ISO 22000 certification in Pittsburgh is global standard that specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization has demonstrate its ability to regulate food safety hazards. ISO 22000 takes a broad supply chain approach to food safety, typically which will be utilized by any business no matter size, within the food or beverage supply chain.
What Is It?
Demonstrate your ability to regulate food safety hazards.
ISO 22000 articulates specific requirements for a Food Safety Management System which will enable organizations that are directly or indirectly involved within the organic phenomenon to regulate manage and improve food safety.
Demonstrate Supply Chain Integrity
ISO 22000 standards is meant to support businesses with a strong food safety management system. ISO 22000 takes a broad supply chain approach to food safety, providing a typical that answers the need from the farm to the fork for the whole food supply chain industry.
Access Suppliers and Retailers
ISO 22000 certification in pittsburgh has the power to be applied by any organization within the availability chain, no matter their size or position. Gaining you access to an increased network with credibility and committed safety from day one to subsequent.
Compatibility with Other ISO Standards
ISO 22000 standard follows an equivalent high level structure like ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, making it an appropriate choice for development of an integrated risk-based management system throughout your business.
Internal advantages for organization:
- Improvement of hygiene, technological discipline
- Improvement of management and personnel communication
- Review of tasks and explicit specification of individual employees responsibilities, improvement of labor discipline
- Operative problems solving, possibility of permanent improvement
- Compatibility with the system of quality management consistent with standard ISO 9001 and other management systems – possibility of integrated management system generation
External advantages for organization:
- Resumption of consumers trust within the food safety
- Improvement of company’s image within the eye of consumer and inspection bodies
- Improvement of legal protection of organization
- Decrease of the pressure from inspection bodies following the increased qualitative and safety standard
- Easier implementation and carriage of latest products on the market
- Easier and simpler creation and maintenance of selling position of the organization within given sector
KEY BENEFITS OF ISO 22000 ARE:
- DETECT AND MITIGATE FOOD SAFETY HAZARDS
By developing risk-based thinking across your organization
- REDUCE DOWNTIME AND STOP RECALLS
Through the implementation of food safety best practices
- MEET YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS
By adapting ISO 22000 to your specific requirements
- BOOST CONSUMER TRUST
With worldwide recognition of the security of your products, processes and services
Demonstrate food safety with ISO 22000:2018
The financial and reputational consequences for your brand are often costly. Comprehensive, proactive food safety management is vital. ISO 22000 details the rules and requirements for a designing a Food Safety Management System that permits food industry players to spot and control safety hazards. Certification of your Food Safety Management System to ISO 22000 allows you to point out that your commitment to food safety goes beyond regulatory requirements.
Meet industry standards and secure market access
ISO 22000 combines variety of national food safety standards into one simple, internationally recognized set of responsibilities and requirements. ISO 22000 also integrates elements of excellent Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and other leading preventive procedures. As such, an ISO 22000 FSMS is more rigorous than those typically required by regulatory bodies. Furthermore, FSSC 22000, a worldwide Food Safety Initiative certification required by many of the world’s major retailers and makers, is predicated on ISO 22000.
Drive safety from farm to fork
ISO 22000 certification in pittsburgh are often applied by stakeholders across the food value chain. This includes livestock and crop farmers, animal feed producers, food manufacturers and processors and warehouse operators and distributors, also as retailers, restaurateurs and food service professionals. The farm to fork approach of ISO 22000 encourages effective communication, consistent practices and trust-building among various food industry players, which lays the groundwork for more efficient hazard and risk control.
Features of ISO 22000 standard
- It is applicable to any kind of organizations, regardless of size or structure which relates to any aspect of the natural phenomenon.
- It complies with the Codex HACCP principles.
- This standard processed supported the PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- ISO 22000 standard is an effective communication regard issues on food and safety with customers, supplier and with relevant third parties within the natural phenomenon .
Benefit of ISO 22000 Certification in Pittsburgh:
- ISO 22000 helps Organization to supply safe food products to consumers.
- ISO 22000 is a Scientific Approach
- Make food safety responsibility of organic phenomenon parties.
- Competitive edge
- ISO 22000 Help Business, Government & Society.
Requirements for ISO 22000
The ISO 22000 basically checks for implementation a food safety management system by the organization to make sure a clean and sanitary environment for food processing of any kind
Following are the needs for ISO 22000 certification in Pittsburgh:
- Implementation, Maintenance, Performance review of a Food Safety Management System.
- A comprehensive set of pre-requisites Control of Documents, Control of Records, Control of Unsafe Products, Corrections, Corrective Actions, withdrawals, Internal Audits of food safety.
- Plans and preparedness for Emergency situations
- Compliance with HACCP measures to spot, prevent and eliminate food safety hazards
- Implementation of an Overall Food Safety Policy by top-level management.
Steps Involved in Certification of ISO 22000.
- Gap Analysis, Food Safety Policy, Food Safety Objectives
- Determining role, responsibility and authorities, Identify and assemble core , Appointment of Team Leader
- Awareness Training to core and identified staffs of the Organization.
- Internal Auditors Training to core and Conduct of Internal Audit
- Conduct of Management Review Meeting
- Application to Certification Body
- Final Certification Audit – end of project
How to get ISO 22000:2018 certification in Pittsburgh – Consultants in Pittsburgh?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com