“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Philadelphia “
What is ISO 45001 Standard?
ISO 45001 certification in Philadelphia is a newly developed international standard, which outlines the wants for occupational health and safety. Additionally, ISO 45001 standard aims to determine a secure working environment and continual improvement of occupational health and safety performance.
Achieving ISO 45001 Certification:
The process includes such steps as conducting an assessment audit, developing an action plan for improvement, eliminating the exposed gaps, and providing the onsite resources to successfully complete the ISO 45001 certification audit. Working with Expert Certifier, you’ll meet sustainability goals, improve productivity, increase profitability and enhance corporate image within the minds of investors, clients, and customers.
We have already seeing increased pressure from clients, investors, consumers, and regulators on companies to place a greater emphasis on the health, safety, and well-being of their workforce. This suggests that health and safety programs must be embedded in company culture and address the unique intricacies of organizations, regardless of the dimensions of the organization or its industry.
The Facts about ISO 45001 Standard:
An international group of safety and health experts worked together to develop what’s now viewed as the “gold standard” in safety and health risk management. The ISO 45001 standard provides a framework to assist businesses significantly enhance their safety and health programs, reduce workplace injuries and illnesses, and dramatically improve employee productivity and quality. Such improvements should also contribute positively to rock bottom line. ISO 45001 certification in Philadelphia, a world consensus and certification standard for occupational safety and health, is additionally recognized by the American National Standards Institute.
Under the ISO 45001 framework, management teams create, facilitate, maintain, evaluate, and promote their organizations’ safety risk management systems. This places an excellent emphasis on business leadership participation.
ISO 45001 certification in Philadelphia also requires worker involvement within the decision-making and evaluation processes. Additionally, the quality requires businesses to think about safety risks that impact “other interested parties,” like contractors, vendors, suppliers, passers-by, neighbors, and other members of the general public.
ISO 45001 standard was developed to be applicable to any organization, no matter industry, size, or type. Its specifications and guidance to reinforce the performance of your workplace safety program were developed to make sure that they might be integrated into any business management process.
ISO 45001 Certification benefits include:
- Satisfies demands of current or prospective customers for registration. A superior pool of clients that accept competent and prospective businesses.
- Increased acceptance by regulators, the general public and interested parties. Accepted as being proactive about Health and Safety and continual improvement.
- Improves business performance. A neat, well implemented ISO 45001 health/safety management system reduces workplace illness and injury and increases productivity.
- Creates consistency throughout the organization built around “best practices”.
- Provides a platform for attracting lower insurance premiums and proves due diligence to the marketplace.
- Allows better identification of hazards and risk.
- Ensures compliance with all current legislation worldwide.
- Improves the efficiency of internal operations, reduces accidents, dangers, and downtime.
- Improves the security of all persons suffering from the company’s activities.
- Improves management oversight. Incorporates the monitoring and measurement of key performance indicators in health/safety. This provides management objective data upon which to base decisions.
- Internal auditing is an “early warning system” to assist your notice health/safety threats – supplying you with the prospect to deal with and resolve them before they’re detected by others, instead of after.
- Facilitates continual improvement. Employee morale, insurance costs, liability, etc. to not mention simple human concern for the welfare of others — nothing during a business is more important than improving health/safety performance.
- Transforms your operation from detection mode to prevention mode.
The benefits of Implementing ISO 45001 certification in Philadelphia are endless and when implemented correctly it provides the corporate with an efficient tool which will show a return on investment. With continued increases in insurance premiums, increased injury claims and spiraling health care costs the question companies got to ask themselves is can they afford to not implement ISO 45001.
Why our clients choose us?
- We use local auditors in Philadelphia to save lots of our clients unnecessary costs
- We provide cost effective solutions and competitive prices for our certification services
- We ensure all agreed timelines for delivery of our services are met
- Our qualified auditors have extensive industry experience, technical expertise and regulatory knowledge
- We strive to supply certification without unduly impacting internal processes
- We provide pre and post certification services for clients wanting more
KEY FEATURES OF THE ISO 45001 STANDARD
Although ISO 45001 constitutes a totally new standard, its foundations exist already and are formulated.
ISO 45001 implements the ‘high level structure’, giving it a standard framework with other management systems, like ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. ISO 45001 explicitly includes persons who aren’t permanently employed, but are in other ways working under the responsibility of the organization/company, like subcontractors, also as processes that are outsourced in their entirety.
The standard also introduces the term “opportunities”, as a replacement aspect within the field of occupational health and safety. This covers issues that transcend the mere elimination or minimization of OHS risks and hazards.
Structure of ISO 45001:
- Normative References
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
To be a number one service provider in Management System, Project Management all over the world.
How to get ISO 45001 certification in Philadelphia – Consultants in Philadelphia?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: email@example.com