“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in United States “
The adoption of the new ISO 45001 certification in United States for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems provides opportunities for organizations to get ISO certification for OH&S management systems. The new standard, which follows the approach of other ISO management systems like ISO 14001 (environmental management) and ISO 9001 (quality management), it is a framework to be used by any size facility in any industry curious about establishing, implementing, and maintaining an OH&S management system. The advantages of implementing an OH&S management system using ISO 45001 Standard include proactively identifying, controlling, and decreasing OH&S risks; ensuring that a rigorous process is in place to guard employees; increasing employee motivation; demonstrating that OH&S is a priority in the organization; improving corporate image and credibility; and continually improving OH&S performance.
Our experienced QMS consultants can guide you through the ISO 45001 implementation and certification process, producing an OH&S management system for you and conducting the independent assessment to verify that you simply have:
- Implemented a strong OH&S management system
- Conducted suitable planning and risk assessments
- Provided adequate health and safety training for workers
- Raised employee awareness of health and safety policies
- Communicated the advantages of your OH&S management systems to stakeholders
- Strengthened your ability to reply to emergency situations
- Established performance monitoring and continual improvement processes.
Organizations which don’t have an OHSAS 18001-certified OH&S management system need to get ISO 45001 certification for an existing OH&S management system should take the subsequent steps:
- Conduct an analysis to spot any deficiencies in current OH&S management processes, procedures, and documentation that require to be addressed to satisfy the ISO 45001 Standard requirements.
- Implement the required process, procedure, and documentation changes.
- Put Occupational Health and Safety In Your Organization First
- Managing health and safety risks should be top-of-mind for each company, even for those that haven’t reported an accident or injury for an extended period. Employers everywhere are striving for safer workplaces where employees can do their jobs, while still making it home safely to their families and friends.
- Occupational injuries, diseases, and high-risk working hazards are a big burden for both the employer and the economy as an entire – these undesirable outcomes may result in gaps in staffing, rising insurance costs, or worst of all tragic loss.
- To better address these issues, the ISO 45001:2018 standard was developed. The new Occupational Health and Safety Management System will eventually replace OHSAS 18001, and helps organizations reduce the aforementioned burdens by providing a framework to enhance employee safety, reduce workplace risks and make better, safer working conditions, no matter the situation or industry.
ISO 45001:2018 and Its Benefits and adaptability:
Easily integrated with both ISO 9001 quality management systems and ISO 14001 environmental management systems. Expert Certifier offers ISO 45001 certification to manufactures and providers worldwide. Additionally to promoting safety and help in managing risk, adherence to those processes and procedures will result in:
- Protecting employees and stakeholders from unnecessary risk.
- Reduced lost time thanks to accidents and near misses.
- Improved employee involvement with training and responsibility.
- Enhanced reputation, marketing capabilities, and an improved corporate image.
- Reduced costs and limited liabilities.
- Possible reduction of regulatory oversight.
Why Choose Expert Certifier for Your ISO 45001:2018 Certification Audits?
An audit performed by our highly trained and experienced auditors can produce:
- A series of common standards that are implemented globally throughout the availability chain.
- Public recognition for your commitment to a process which produces a secure environment for workers.
- Increased opportunities for new business from customers that need ISO 45001:2018 certification in united states
- External, unbiased validation that your occupational health and safety management system meets.
- Independent feedback and discussions to foster continual improvement to assist you.
We don’t like uncertainty, and that we know you don’t either, particularly when it involves your employee’s health and safety. That’s why Expert Certifier Quality Assessments features a “No Surprises” philosophy that reduces the uncertainty of the ISO 45001 certification process. By becoming an integral a part of your team and maintaining open communication throughout the whole process, we get to understand your business and assist you thoroughly in the audits. Our proprietary certification process is meant to supply objective, value-added feedback on your performance.
Key areas which will be assessed during certification audit:
- Context of Organization
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls
- Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
- Legal and other requirements
- Objectives and OHS program(s)
- Resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
- Competence, training and awareness
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
Role of Expert Certifier in ISO 45001:2018 Certification:
Having the team of Auditor, Lead Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a worth added Audit and contribute within the continual improvement of your organization.
Expert Certifier team can provide the 2 step audit and you’re entitled for the certification of ISO 45001:2018 which is required by your customer or in tender purpose.
Why Expert Certifier best for ISO 45001 Certification
There are several Reasons to settle on Expert Certifier as
- Value added two step certification process
- Timely delivery of certificate as committed
- 24 X 7 support as executive team is usually available
- Online processing from Application to certification decision.
- Economic and Competitive Prices of Certification
To be a number one service provider in Management System, Project Management all over the world.
With our team consisting of highly qualified and experienced professionals and that we are ready to confidently handle projects of any capacity and ranging nature. Our experience over all the standards has further equipped us with the sufficient expertise to supply you world-class solutions at any time.
How to get ISO 45001 certification in United States – Consultants in United States?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org