“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in United States of America “
The ISO 45001 for Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) certification aims to make sure worker safety and health with in the United States of America. OHS enforces standards and encourages continual improvement in workplace safety and health.
Put Occupational Health and Safety in Your Organization First
Managing health and safety risks should be top-of-mind for each company, even for those that haven’t reported an accident or injury for an extended period. Employers everywhere are striving for safer workplaces where employees can do their jobs, while still making it home safely to their families and friends. Occupational injuries, diseases, and high-risk working hazards are a big burden for both the employer and the economy as an entire – these undesirable outcomes may result in gaps in staffing, rising insurance costs, or worst of all tragic loss.
To better address these issues, the ISO 45001:2018 standard was developed. The new Occupational Health and Safety Management System will eventually replace OHSAS 18001, and helps organizations reduce the aforementioned burdens by providing a framework to enhance employee safety, reduce workplace risks and make better, safer working conditions, no matter the situation or industry.
ISO 45001:2018 Certification Standard and Its Benefits and adaptability
Easily integrated with both ISO 9001 quality management systems and ISO 14001 environmental management systems to promoting safety and help manage risk, adherence to those processes and procedures will result in:
- Protecting employees and stakeholders from unnecessary risk
- Reduced lost time thanks to accidents and near misses
- Improved employee involvement with training and responsibility
- Enhanced reputation, marketing capabilities, and an improved corporate image
- Reduced costs and limited liabilities
- Possible reduction of regulatory oversight
Why Choose Expert Certifier for Your ISO 45001:2018 Certification Audits?
An audit performed by our highly trained and experienced auditors can produce:
- A series of common standards that are implemented globally throughout the availability chain.
- Public recognition for your commitment to a process which produces a secure environment for workers.
- Increased opportunities for brand spanking new business from customers that need ISO 45001:2018 certification Standard.
- External, unbiased validation that your occupational health and safety management system meets requirements.
- Independent feedback and discussions to foster continual improvement to assist your bottom line.
We don’t like uncertainty, and that we know you don’t either, particularly when it involves your employee’s health and safety. That’s why Expert Certifier features a “No Surprises” philosophy that reduces the uncertainty of the ISO 45001 certification process. By becoming an integral part of your team and maintaining open communication throughout the whole process, we get to understand your business and assist you thoroughly against your audit. Our proprietary certification process is meant to supply objective, value-added feedback on your performance.
What are the advantages of ISO 45001:2018 Standard?
The advantages of implementing an efficient health and safety management system can include:
- Improving management commitment and employee involvement
- Providing ways to live the effectiveness of a health and safety program
- Opportunity to introduce other health and safety aspects like worker wellness/well-being
- Improving worker protection by eliminating serious hazards
- Reducing worker risk of death, injury and illness on the work
- Reducing workers’ compensation rates and other costs, lowering absenteeism, and increasing productivity and morale
- Reducing damage to company property and costs related to idle periods
- Helping keep turnover down and attract new employees
- Stimulating employees to repeatedly improve systems
- Improving relationship with OHS
Standards & Requirements for ISO 45001 Certification:
Key changes within the 2018 edition include:
- The importance of “health” has been emphasized. This reflects the increasing adoption of ISO 45001:2018 Standard because the basis for national standards on occupational health and safety management systems.
- The “Plan-Do-Check-Act” model diagram is merely presented in its entirety within the Introduction.
- Define environmental objectives and targets that are measurable, where practicable, taking under consideration legal requirements and significant environmental aspects with programs in place to realize these objectives and targets.
- New definitions are added and existing definitions revised.
- A new requirement has been introduced for the consideration of the hierarchy of controls as a part of OH&S planning.
- Management of change is now addressed more explicitly.
Structure of ISO 45001 Standard
- Normative References
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
Who can apply ISO 45001 Standard?
We foresee that the majority of the organizations will utilize ISO 45001 Standard to line up a successful management system, and only a couple of will need the extra recognition that accompanies confirmation.ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System essentially having a proper management system and will bring numerous advantages of its own through upholding best practice. Certification is just a further endorsement that exhibits to outside gatherings that you simply have accomplished full consistency with a specific standard.
The advantages of ISO 45001 Standard are perpetual when executed accurately. While the quality requires that OH&S risks be tended and controlled, it additionally adopts a risk-hazard based strategy benchmarking, to ensure that it’s viable to rule persistently and to have improved safety goals.
To be a number one service provider in Management System and Project Management all over the world.
With our team consisting of highly qualified and experienced professionals and that we are ready to confidently handle projects of any capacity and ranging nature. Our experience over all the standards has further equipped us with the sufficient expertise to supply you world-class solutions at any time.
How to get ISO 45001 certification – Consultants in United States of America?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: email@example.com