“ExpertCertifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with ExpertCertifier in Connecticut “
How to get your business certified with ISO 45001 in Connecticut and take your business to next level?
ISO 45001 certification in Connecticut is the international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS). It replaced OHSAS 18001. By implementing the quality you’ll protect the health, safety and well being of your employees, visitors and anyone suffering from your organization’s activities.
Putting an occupational health and safety management system in place is more important than ever. Senior managers are now held personally liable for health and safety in their organizations. Additionally, new sentencing guidelines introduced in 2016 have resulted in harsher punishment for failures. The quality provides protection for you, your employees and your organization. It is the best way of managing risk, avoiding fines and reducing employee absence. It all adds up to raise business performance.
An ISO 45001 certification is a superb way of demonstrating your commitment to the welfare of your employees, suppliers and customers. The independent assessment process verifies that your organization has implemented a structured Occupational Health and Safety management system, increasing stakeholder confidence, enhancing your brand and supplying you with a competitive advantage.
Our experienced QMS consultants can guide you through the ISO 45001 implementation and certification process, producing an OH&S management system for you and conducting the independent assessment to verify that you simply have:
- Implemented a strong OH&S management system
- Conducted suitable planning and risk assessments
- Provided adequate health and safety training for workers
- Raised employee awareness of health and safety policies
- Communicated the advantages of your OH&S management systems to stakeholders
- Strengthened your ability to reply to emergency situations
- Established performance monitoring and continual improvement processes.
ISO 45001 certification Connecticut has the goal of helping businesses provide a healthy and safe working environment to their employees and everybody else who visits the workplace. These goals are often achieved by holding the factors that would potentially cause injury, illness.
ISO 45001 Benefits include:
- Satisfies demands of current or prospective customers for registration.
- Increased acceptance by regulators, the general public and interested parties. Accepted as being proactive about Health and Safety and continual improvement.
- Improves business performance. A neat, well implemented ISO 45001 health/safety management system reduces workplace illness and injury and increases productivity.
- Provides a platform for attracting lower insurance premiums and proves due diligence to the marketplace.
- Allows better identification of hazards and risk.
- Ensures compliance with all current legislation worldwide.
- Improves the security of all persons suffering from the company’s activities.
- Improves management oversight. Incorporates the monitoring and measurement of key performance indicators in health/safety. This provides management objective data upon which to base decisions.
- Internal auditing is an “early warning system” to assist you notices health/safety threats – supplying you with the prospect to deal with and resolve them before they’re detected by others, instead of after.
- Facilitates continual improvement. Employee morale, insurance costs, liability, etc. to not mention simple human concern for the welfare of others — nothing during a business is more important than improving health/safety performance.
The benefits of Implementing ISO are endless and when implemented correctly it provides the corporate with an efficient tool which will show a return on investment.
- Risk Assessments (site, plant/equipment and processes)
- Safety Policy
- Risk Register
- Safety or Management Manual
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA), or similar
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs), or similar
- Safety Improvement or Management Plan (monitoring safety objectives and targets)
- Registers – for accidents & incidents, nonconformance’s and corrective action, and compliance
- Emergency Response Plan.
Stages of Certification:
Stage 1 – the aim of this visit is to verify the readiness of the organization for full assessment. The assessor will:-
- confirm that the OH&S management system conforms to the wants of the quality
- confirm its implementation status
- confirm the scope of certification
- check legislative compliance
- produce a report that identifies any non-compliance or potential for non-compliance and agree a corrective action plan if required
- produce an assessment plan and ensure a date for the Stage 2 assessment visit
Stage 2 – the aim of this visit is to verify the standard management system fully conforms to the wants of ISO 45001 in practice. The assessor will:-
- undertake sample audits of the processes and activities defined within the scope of assessment
- document how the system complies with the quality
- report any non-compliances or potential for non-compliance
- produce a surveillance plan and ensure a date for the primary surveillance visit
Who can apply ISO 45001?
We foresee that the majority of the organizations will utilize ISO 45001 to line up a successful management system, and only a couple will need the extra recognition that accompanies confirmation’s 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System essentially having a proper management system found out will bring numerous advantages of its own through upholding best practice. Certification is just a further endorsement that exhibits to outside gatherings that you simply have accomplished full consistency with a specific standard.
The advantages of ISO 45001 are perpetual when executed accurately. While the quality requires that OH&S risks be tended and controlled, it additionally adopts a risk-hazard based strategy benchmarking, to ensure that it’s viable to rule persistently and to have an improved safety goal.
To be a number one service provider in Management System, Project Management all over the world.
With our team consisting of highly qualified and experienced professionals and that we are ready to confidently handle projects of any capacity and ranging nature. Our experience over all the standards has further equipped us with the sufficient expertise to supply you world-class solutions at any time.
How to get ISO 45001 certification in Connecticut – Consultants in Connecticut?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org