WHAT IS AN ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
An QMS documents the processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives by supporting an organizations aims and objectives. The ISO 9001 certification in Madhya Pradesh is a standard, defines the way an organization operates to meet the requirements of its customers and stakeholders based on these eight quality management principles.
- Customer focus.
- Involvement of people.
- Process approach.
- Organizational context.
- Continual improvement.
- Fact-based decision making.
- Risk-based thinking.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION?
When bidding for contracts, helps organizations to develop and improve performance, as well as demonstrate high levels of service quality. Certification follows successful completion of an audit against the iso 9001 standard and enables organizations to:
- Operate more efficiently.
- Meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Reach new markets.
- Identify and address risks.
WHY CHOOSE Expert Certifier TO CONDUCT AN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION AUDIT?
Working with clients virtually in any sector Expert Certifier are known as the global leader in certification. An ISO 9001:2015 audit from Expert Certifier will help your organization to develop and improve performance.
In addition, to ISO 9001 audits we also offer a range complementary services:
- ISO 9001 training courses
- ISO 9001 Gap Assessment – to assess readiness for certification
- Integrated Management Systems Certification – audit solutions against quality performance criteria
- Process improvement solutions
With a global presence, our people speak the language, understand the culture of the local market and operate globally in a consistent, reliable and effective manner. Expert Certifier has a history of successfully executing large-scale, complex international projects.To know more about ISO 9001 Certification in Madhya Pradesh contact our Expertcertifier.
WHY ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION?
ISO Certification is the proof to your stakeholders, customers and staff that you keep your promises. The main benefits include:
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- Increased market share and profit potential.
- Improved resource management provide better time utilization
- Spending time and money on recurring problems can be saved as most of the problems will be resolved first time around.
BENEFITS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS:
- A Proof that you provide consistent, reliable and fit for purpose solutions.
- Responding proactively to customer feedback which improves the customer / supplier relationship.
- Issues are identified and resolved at the earliest, without the customer even knowing it in many cases.
BENEFITS TO YOUR STAFF:
- Increased job security through enhanced business performance.
- provides Improved job satisfactions employees are clear about what to do and how it is to be done.
- Through improved training capabilities morale and motivation is boosted.