“Expert certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert certifier in United States of America”
Up your business, talk to our Expert certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
Why ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation is vital for testing laboratories?
ISO/IEC 17025 in United States of America is one such regulation that has an inventory of requirements for testing laboratories. Testing laboratories got to get accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 to demonstrate their technical competency and to make sure the accuracy of the test results. During this article, we’ll highlight the importance of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation for your laboratory.
Firstly, ISO/IEC 17025 is one among the foremost significant accreditations for all kinds of laboratories, universities, and research centers performing tests and calibration. ISO/IEC 17025 includes management and technical requirements that enable a testing or calibration laboratory to say their technical competency. Secondly, having accreditation by regulatory bodies certifies that the results are consistent and accurate and are generated using industry-standard protocols.
Different analytical testing laboratories often produce different test results for a given sample thanks to a variation in staff competency, equipment used, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) followed while performing the test this is often done by manipulating sampling procedures and test results. Well, there are often countless factors contributing to the inconsistency and inaccuracy of test results and therefore the decisions derived from them!
What are the advantages related to ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation?
ISO/IEC 17025 is a world standard for continuous improvement and self-correction. A laboratory that complies with ISO/IEC 17025 benefits within the following ways:
- It enhances the reliability of test results generated by the laboratory
- It can establish technical competency within the event of a speculation and/or legitimacy issues
The efficiency of the laboratory increases, customer complaints are reduced, the laboratory gains a robust competitive edge, and therefore the operational expenditure is reduced.
The regulation facilitates traceability of measurements and calibrations to optimum standards, establishes technical competency of staff, maintains a record of equipment, ensures the accuracy of test results, validity and correctness of test and calibration methods, appropriate handling and movement of test items, and therefore the quality of the testing environment and sampling.
What are the advantages of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation/certification?
By having your laboratory management system accredited to ISO/IEC 17025, your company will gain many benefits. One among the most benefits is that your laboratory will gain international recognition for its commitment to quality, competency and reliable results. And, it’ll signify that you simply suit an internationally recognized standard, thus easing the worldwide exchange of valuable information.
Accreditation is additionally an objective thanks to assure your customers that you simply have the technical competence to supply reliable and accurate test or calibration results. Since independent, third party accreditation bodies perform annual assessments to verify whether your system is meeting all of the needs of ISO/IEC 17025, this is an unbiased guarantee that your laboratory is working at its highest level.
Another benefit is that it can set your laboratory aside from your competitors. By getting to control quality costs, improve measurement accuracy and guarantee consistency of results, ISO/IEC 17025 is a perfect management system model for laboratories. This will be a strong strategic tool during a very competitive market!
Benefits of NABL Certification as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accreditation System
- Improved efficiency, productivity and effectiveness within the overall laboratory operation.
- Improved level of motivation, co-operation, and workmanship and ISO 17025 quality awareness, including competence.
- Increase of confidence in Testing / Calibration data and of personnel performing work. Greater control of processes and activities throughout laboratory. Savings in terms of your time and money thanks to reduction or elimination of the necessity for re–testing.
- Provides recommendations on analysis of knowledge and excellent record-keeping as per ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
- Provides guidelines and better control for maintenance of instruments, preservation of test / calibration records etc.
- Establishes confidence of management and customers on results also as reports and increase customer trust also as market share.
- Better image of laboratory as a top quality test/calibration laboratory in Global market.
- Worldwide recognition and credibility.
- An ISO 17025 accredited laboratories have a particular edge over competitors.
How to get ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certification-Consultation in United states of America?
Our masters have more than 10 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert certifier you’re Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com