“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in United States of America“
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What is ISO 20000-1 Standard?
ISO 20000-1 certification in United States of America is the internationally recognized standard for service management, which describes a group of management processes designed to assist organizations deliver effective services.It is divided into variety of parts, out of which ISO 20000-1, defines the needs necessary for a service management system. This service standard is widely accepted to live the IT service management processes within a corporation. ISO 20000-1 Standard proves that a corporation follows the simplest practices for delivering quality IT services.
Benefits of ISO 20000-1 to your organization:
- Benchmark how your managed services are delivered
- Measure service levels and assess performance
- Create a framework for independent assessment
- Show a capability to satisfy customer requirements
- Demonstrate your reliability and top quality of service
- Measurable level of effectiveness and culture of continual improvement
- Service focused on policies and objectives associated with IT and business strategy
- Increased IT & business productivity
- Deliver services that are best value
- Documented SMS and repair requirements
- Governance of processes operated by other parties – controlled supply chain
- Optimized and controlled costs.
- Operational Excellence Focus
- Independent proof of excellent practice and commitment to ITSM and repair excellence
- Improved service quality
- Control of SMS and services, measurement and reporting
- Improvement cycle implemented
- Control provided across processes
- Business relationship improved
- Suppliers managed during a consistent and controlled way
- Flexibility to Adapt to Changing Demands
- Easier implementation of latest or changed services
- Ability to implement higher volumes of successful changes
Supports ‘interchanging’ of service providers and staff by virtue of the creation of inter-enterprise operational processes. Aids major organizational changes through the creation of a typical and consistent approach.
The following steps will lead you to your ISO 20000-1 certification:
- Definition of an ITSM policy and an IT service catalogue
- In preparation for certification: definition of ITSM goals, selection of IT services and implementation of corrective actions
- Internal audit and management review
- Coordination of the specified resources and collection of suggestions for improvement to ITSM and IT Services
Here are eight organization-related benefits of ISO 20000-1 adoption:
- Increased credibility, especially for suppliers. ISO 20000-1 certification gives organizations a level of credibility that they might rather be unable to realize. The rationale for this is often that ISO 20000-1 is a world standard in commission management, therefore it’s recognized round the world and proves that the certified business co-operates with best practices which its SMS is fully compliant. An honest example of this benefit is where an agency might mandate that suppliers submitting tenders for brand spanking new work must be ISO 20000 certified.
- Increased customer confidence. Due to this increased credibility, customer confidence grows. Because with customers knowing that services are managed effectively which the supplier organization is compliant with international standards, customers are often confident that their services are being handled professionally and potentially optimally.
- Increased organizational growth. With an ISO 20000-1 certificate, your business is probably going to be ready to grow more quickly because of the certification providing an inroad into otherwise closed markets – it’s a bedrock on which the organization can build. As your organization’s portfolio changes, and takes on more services, the “structural elements” are already in place to handle these. Plus, because the certification offers standardized practices to follow, your organization can reduce the danger of data loss when staff leave. If your company is growing quickly, it also can look to use ISO 20000-1 qualified individuals to scale back the extent of coaching required once they come on board.
- Incident and outage reduction. An ISO 20000-1 certification means an organization’s SMS is fully compliant with the quality, which guides the business on service management best practices. Thanks to this, organizations that become certified often find that they will reduce their major outages and IT incidents. Plus, by following clearly-defined requirements and knowing the way to apply best practice to their own service management lifecycle, organizations have a far better chance of delivering the worth that their customers expect.
- Proactive service management. Following on from the reduction in incidents and business outages, and as a corporation becomes better at service management; it’ll then be ready to offer a more proactive service management experience to its customers. Especially because the ISO 20000-1 certification in unites states of America is all about delivering value to customers, whose expectations are growing all the time. And to stay customers happy, service management needs a shift from traditional incident management – fixing something that’s reported as broken – to fixing that something before it’s an opportunity to adversely impact the customer. In fact, the definition of the term “incident” in ISO 20000 includes “an event that has not yet impacted the service to the customer.”
- Reduction in costs. This proactive service management helps costly issues and mistakes to be avoided and processes to run more smoothly. Alongside the reduction in incidents, less money is spent on support costs and fewer is lost through business outages because they subsided frequent (or perhaps avoided altogether).
- Continual improvement and therefore the benefits this brings. An ISO 20000-1 certification helps organizations to implement a culture of change and continual improvement. As organizations work to stay up with the simplest practices of service management, which may evolve thanks to emerging technology and system capabilities, it’s important that they will handle rapid change and continually search for new ways to figure smarter.
- Positive cultural change. alongside developing a working environment that handles change well and is driven to stay on improving, ISO 20000 assists organizations in changing their culture and to figure holistically especially , finger-pointing and blame are reduced because most are encouraged to require ownership for services instead of pushing responsibility onto the IT department.
How to get ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification in United States of America – Consultants in United States of America?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com