“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Maryland “
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What is ISO 20000-1:2018?
ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification in Maryland is that the first international standard for IT service management (ITSM).IT service management (ITSM) is a discipline for managing information technology (IT) systems, from the customer’s perspective of its contribution to the business. ITSM stands in deliberate contrast to technology-centered approaches thereto management and business interaction. Customers are getting ever more sophisticated, better informed and their expectations are continuously growing. For any business, the sole thanks to keep ahead are to supply a far better level of service than the competition. But how are you able to demonstrate this to your customers? A method is to think about implementing an IT Service Management system that meets the wants of an internationally recognized standard – ISO 20000. Choosing this approach means you’ll apply for an independent certification body to assess the system and ensure that your IT Service Management is effective and uses best practice principles.
We bring our world wide experience in implementing IT service management system in line with ISO 20000 requirements.
Phase I – Defining service catalog – this represents the Service level agreement (SLA)) between business and IT. Once accomplished the remainder of the phases have clear direction.
Phase II – Determine the scope of implementation – subsequent phase of ISO 20000 consulting involves defining scope, risk assessment, and gap analysis leading to determining the scope of risks and implementation.
Phase III – ISO 20000 Implementation/measurement journey – through definition of performance metrics/policy/procedure/documentation on one hand and therefore the implementation of the gaps on the other; this phase takes the longest duration.
Phase IV – ISO 20000 Internal Audit – is that the process of verifying successful implementation, on one hand, and therefore the inclusion of ITSM principles in professional life cycle.
Phase V – Registration body certification
This has two stages Stage
1 – Documentation, and Stage
2 – Implementation verification.
Upon ISO 20000 certification what should happen within the organization?
- Creates competitive advantage via the promotion of consistent and cost-effective services.
- More efficient use of resources for service provision resulting in cost reductions.
- Lower incident volumes, faster incident resolution and fewer business disruptions due to service failures.
- Alignment of data technology services and business strategy.
- The creation of a uniform approach that facilitates organizational change.
- Reduced risk of not having the ability to satisfy business objectives and repair Level Agreement targets.
- Higher customer satisfaction and improved reputation.
- A continuous improvement within the quality of IT services.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000:
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification in Maryland provides objective evidence of compliance to ITIL best practices
- Competitive advantage
- Easy roadmap thereto Service Management implementation
- Certification drives continual service improvement
- Provides a scalable standard which may be applied to any size IT operation
- Third party endorsement of compliance to ITSM best practices.
For internal IT, ISO 20000-1:2018 certification increases perceived value of IT services
Performance improvements such as:
- Reduction of system outage
- Reduction of critical incidents
- Increased system availability
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 can, however, be used by:
- An organization which is seeking services from the service providers and also requires assurance that their service requirements would be fulfilled.
- An organization that thus requires a uniform approach by all its service providers, including those that are during a supply chain.
- A service provider who intends so as to demonstrate its capability for the planning, transition, delivery and for the improvement of services that fulfills service requirements.
- The service provider so as to watch measure and also review its service management processes and services.
- Service provider so as to improve the planning, transition, delivery and reform the improvement of services through the effective implementation and the operation of the SMS.
- An assessor or an auditor because the criteria for a conformity assessment of a service provider are SMS to the needs in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
For the success, diversification and therefore the profit of a corporation the service management system are becoming essential. Also, so as to enhance an organization’s future performance and so as to scale back many risk factors, this ISO standard is required.
The more risk a corporation would take the more profit it’ll likely to realize. Therefore, to form any fall (in case of losses) less severe, the management would follow the rules under this standard.
The ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management certification in Maryland is suitable for:
- Businesses that are tendering their services.
- Companies that need consistent approaches by all service providers in their supply chain.
- Service providers to benchmark their IT service management.
- An independent assessment of an organization’s service.
- Organizations that require demonstrating their ability in providing services that meet customer requirements.
- Organizations using the effective application of processes to watch and enhance service quality.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management:
- Assist organizations to satisfy customer requirements consistently
- Assist companies to satisfy regulatory requirements and achieve continual improvement of its processes.
- Higher productivity, defect reductions and efficient delivery of service to customers.
- Enhances the acceptance of services in domestic and international markets
- Greater customer satisfaction.
- Reduces multiple audits by customers.
- Enhances a brand’s image and reputation.
Why ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 required?
This standard of service management systems is broadly supported by IT set processes. ISO/IEC 20000s consists of several parts of which the primary main part provides requirements for ITSM. This is often majorly defined for those liable for initiating, implementing or maintaining ITSM thus providing specifications for service management systems (SMS) in their organization. Organizations can have their ITSM independently certified that they adhere to the standards of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. Certification permits managed services organizations to assure clients that their IT environments are going to be well managed, and enables outsourcing organizations to assure clients that they’re going to receive high-quality IT services.
How to get ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certification in Maryland– Consultants in Maryland?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com