“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Massachusetts “
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What is ISO 20000-1?
ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification in Massachusetts is a Service Management System standard that specifies the needs for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS.
The regulation’s requirements were created with the intention of being applicable to service providers of all kinds, size, and nature of services delivered.
ISO/IEC 20000-1 requires the utilization of the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” methodology (or PDCA) for all parts of the SMS and therefore the services.
The regulation is formed from the subsequent Clauses:
This clause outlines the aim of the regulation and its use.
- Normative References
There are any normative references during this regulation.
- Terms and Definitions
In this clause, there are 37 definitions for terms utilized in the regulation. They include availability, configuration item, information security, preventative action, problem, request for change, service request etc.
4.Service Management System General Requirements
This clause is formed from Management responsibility; Governance of processes operated by other parties, Documentation management, Resource management and Establish and improves SMS.
- Design and Transition of latest or Changed Services
Businesses and organizations across the glove will always have the necessity for brand spanking new and improved services. The subsequent changes are all processes that shall be considered for the planning and transition of the new changed service:
- Plan new or changed services
- Design and development of latest or changed services
- Transition of latest or changed services
- Service Delivery Processes
Clause 6 outlines the processes the service provider shall consider for service delivery including;
- Service level management
- Service reporting
- Service continuity and availability management
- Budgeting and accounting for services
- Capacity management
- Information security management
- Relationship Processes
Business relationship management and Supplier management are the 2 relationship processes regarding IT service management covered during this clause.
- To understand the basics of IT management
- To introduce the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing an efficient management of an IT Service Management System in accordance with ISO 20000
- To understand the connection between the knowledge technology service management systems, including the management processes and compliance with the needs of various stakeholders of the organization
How Expert Certifier can help in complying with ISO 20000-1
Expert Certifier comprehensive suite of IT management solutions offers tools which will help in the implementation and operation of service management processes as mandated by ISO 20000-1:2018. These tools effectively fulfill the needs for compliance by integrating the mandated processes within the organization’s operations and generating records as evidence of compliance.
Getting to know why ISO 20000-1 is vital:
To understand the importance of ISO 20000-1 certification in Massachusetts, it’s vital to know the connection between IT and therefore the overall success of your organization. You depend on IT to assist you achieve your organizational goals. It affects how you use and the way you communicate – it’s a fundamental element of how you are doing business. You use IT to beat your competitors, to succeed in larger audiences, to become more productive and more efficient. In other ways, it’s vital to improving revenues, reducing costs and enhancing your reputation. So, it’s crucial that you simply get the foremost from your IT investments – meaning IT services must be planned, designed, managed and delivered. Without high-quality IT service management, IT projects routinely fail or re-evaluate budget. Ongoing costs become hard to manage, and you regularly see businesses fail before achieving any return on their investment. So, put simply, high-quality IT service management standards are fundamental to your success.
Why is ISO 20000-1 an honest idea for your organization?
The benefits of ISO 20000-1 can’t be overstated; companies large and little have used this standard to great effect, discovering and securing tremendous cost and efficient savings. Here are just a couple of those benefits:
- Improve your image and credibility – ISO 20000-1 is the only internationally recognized standard for IT service management. Its international adoption has been rapid in recent years, as organizations see it as a key differentiator within the marketplace. And, as a well-liked and proven standard, you’ll make certain of the efficacy and scalability of the processes.
- Become more productive – Gain a competitive advantage through increased efficiency and effectiveness thanks to more reliable IT services. With everybody clear about who does what and when, you’ll reduce both the amount of incidents and your ability to handle them.
- Increased customer satisfaction – Whether it’s your internal or external customers, you’re ready to deliver improved IT services better meet their needs – while at an equivalent time better protecting the corporate , its assets, shareholders and directors.
- Benchmark and improve – you’ll compare your organization’s processes and activities against the international standard for ITSM (you can then easily indentify and implement any necessary improvements). And, because an independent certification body audits your company, you (and anyone interacting together with your organization) are often sure you’re meeting the specified level.
- Fully integrated processes – ISO 20000 helps you align IT services with the broader business strategy. You’ll ensure your company is concentrated on the IT service management solutions best suited to serving your customers and therefore the needs of the business.
Expert Certifier aims to supply prominence services to the organizations and helps them in constant upgrading of their management structure.
How to get ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certification in Massachusetts – Consultants in Massachusetts?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com