“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in United States “
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 in United States:
ISO/IEC 20000-1 is right for any service provider, large or small, who wants to supply assurance within the quality of the services they deliver. By obtaining ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification in United States, you’ll enable your company to possess reliable, effective, consistent and continually improved IT services.
With the QMS installed in the company with the ISO 20000-1:2018 Certificate in United States, the businesses can easily make sure that the purchasers are being given which helps them in achieving the simplest level of the customer satisfaction.
ISO/IEC 20000 -1 in United States is the first international standard for IT service management. ISO 20000-1 certification prescribes that the organization has adequate controls and procedures in place to consistently deliver a price effective and quality IT services.
Since the introduction of ISO 20000 in 2005 companies across the world are investing in implementing the ISO 20000 guidance to assist improve service delivery and IT management for internal and external customers.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Standard
ISO/IEC 20000 designed to assist organizations develop integrated processes necessary to deliver effective managed IT services to customer. The scope includes:
- Requirements for a management system
- Planning and implementing IT service management
- Service delivery process
- Relationship processes
- Resolution processes
- Control processes
Key Features of ISO/IEC 20000-1 standards
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is the First version of IT Service Management System standard which is applicable to all or any Information technology service providers and organization counting on information technology relate to their business activities.
Benefits of adopting ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 in United States
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification standard demonstrates the needs of the organization which while upholding a reliable IT service and infrastructure.
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 Certification provides more opportunities to enhance the efficiency, reliability and consistency of IT.
- It creates alignment between business objectives and IT, reducing risks and improving communication between business areas.
- Continual Improvement built into the processes which increase the efficiency and productivity.
- Suppliers and partners will become more integrated and focused.
- It creates a competitive edge to business.
- It creates loyalty image to business in providing quality IT service to customers with 100% Customer satisfaction.
There are different sections of this standard that are assessed for the ISO 20000-1:2018 accreditation. These sections address different aspects of the quality that has got to be complied by the corporate during the ISO 20000:2018 Certification process in United States. The businesses got to suits all the needs of the quality for better efficiency of the system.
- Gap Analysis
A service which takes place before your appraisement visits. We’ll take a better check of your existing information security management system and compare it with the needs of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 Certification in United States.
The second process of ISO 20000-1 Certification in United States is our client will review your organization’s readiness for assessment by checking if the required ISO 20000-1 Certification documents procedures and controls are developed in your organization. We’ll share the findings with you if we discover gap analysis , Next, if all the needs are in place, we’ll assess the IS 20000-1 implementation in United States of the procedures and controls within your organization to form sure that they’re working effectively as needed for certification of ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard.
- Certification and beyond
When you achieve certification you’ll receive your ISO 20000-1 Certification and is valid for three years. Your client will visit you to make sure your system doesn’t just remain compliant, but it continually improves and adds value to your organization.
Many organizations of varying sorts of IT Design and development Companies, IT Services Companies are using ISO 20000-1:2018 as a most recognized method of delivering customer pride and controlling quality of product and repair within their chosen sector. ISO 20000-1:2018 in United States will enhance and help assurance quality; however the accreditation is usually viewed as an assurance of uniformity of product and offerings throughout borders, languages, and cultural boundaries. Therefore, having ISO 20000-1:2018 accreditation are considered as fine on a reputational basis which improves the customer satisfaction by identifying their needs.
ISO 20000 remains a comparatively new standard and knowledge and guidance isn’t readily available numerous companies are look to consultants to help:
- Reduce the timeframe for implementation to satisfy customer requirements
- Reduce the prices for implementation and maintenance of requirements
- Convert existing practices to satisfy requirements while minimizing impacts to the organizations operations
- Educate staff on expectations of the quality
- Ensure successful first time achievement of certification
- Competitive Advantage with ISO 20000 Certification
Benefits of ISO 20000-1 Certification in United States
- Creation of a proper framework for current ISO 20000-1 Service improvement Projects.
- Provides a benchmark type comparison with best practice in organizations.
- Creates competitive advantage through the promotion of consistent and price effective services in ISO 20000-1 Certification in United States.
Why ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 required?
This standard of service management systems is broadly supported by IT set processes. ISO/IEC 20000s consists of several parts of which the primary main part provides requirements for ITSM. This is often majorly defined for those liable for initiating, implementing or maintaining ITSM thus providing specifications for service management systems (SMS) in their organization. Organizations can have their ITSM independently certified that they adhere to the standards of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. Certification permits managed services organizations to assure clients that their IT environments are going to be well managed, and enables outsourcing organizations to assure clients that they’re going to receive high-quality IT services.
How to get ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification in United States– Consultants in United States?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@ExpertCertifier .com