“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Houston “
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What is ISO 20000-1?
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certification in Houston defines the needs for a service provider to deliver managed services. It’s the primary international standard for service management and promotes the adoption of an integrated process approach to effectively deliver managed services.
ISO 20000 specifically describes the wants for IT Service Management (ITSM). It provides a framework for benchmarking service delivery processes supported Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, including: service-level management, capacity management, continuity and availability, information security, budgeting and accounting, and repair reporting also as control, release, relationship management, and determination processes. Implementing ISO 20000 reduces operational risk, ensures contractual requirements are met, confirms service quality, and increases an organization’s ability to deliver best-value services and solutions.
IT and business service providers are under great pressure to deliver cost-effective, high-quality, safe and reliable service to their customers and their own organizations. With growing reliance on support services and therefore the wide selection of technologies available, service providers strive to uphold high levels of customer service. ISO 20000-1 in Houston has been developed to form your business support organization or IT service providers more efficient and ensure quality, consistent, and reliable service through implementation of an Information Service Management System.
The ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management is suitable for:
- Businesses that are tendering their services.
- Companies that need consistent approaches by all service providers in their supply chain.
- Service providers to benchmark their IT service management.
- An independent assessment of an organization’s service.
- Organizations that require demonstrating their ability in providing services that meet customer requirements.
- Organizations using the effective application of processes to watch and enhance service quality.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management?
- Assist organizations to satisfy customer requirements consistently
- Assist companies to satisfy regulatory requirements and achieve continual improvement of its processes.
- Higher productivity, defect reductions and efficient delivery of service to customers.
- Enhances the acceptance of services in domestic and international markets
- Greater customer satisfaction.
- Reduces multiple audits by customers.
- Enhances a brand’s image and reputation.
The Clauses of ISO 20000-1 are:
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
Why ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 required?
This standard of service management systems is broadly supported IT set processes. ISO/IEC 20000s consists of several parts of which the primary main part provides requirements for ITSM. This is often majorly defined for those liable for initiating, implementing or maintaining ITSM thus providing specifications for service management systems (SMS) in their organization. Organizations can have their ITSM independently certified that they adhere to the standards of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. Certification permits managed services organizations to assure clients that their IT environments are going to be well managed, and enables outsourcing organizations to assure clients that they’re going to receive high-quality IT services.
ISO 20000-1:2018 are often used by:
- a) A customer seeking services and requiring assurance regarding the standard of these services
- b) A customer requiring a uniform approach to the service lifecycle by all its service providers, including those during a supply chain
- c) A corporation to demonstrate its capability for the design, design, transition, delivery, and improvement of services
- d) A corporation to watch, measure, and review its SMS and therefore the services
- e) A corporation to enhance the design, transition, delivery, and improvement of services through effective implementation and operation of an SMS
- f) A corporation or other party performing conformity assessments against the needs laid out in the standard
- g) A provider of coaching or advice in commission management.
Why is ISO 20000-1 needed for your organization?
The benefits of ISO 20000-1 can’t be overstated; companies large and little have used this standard to great effect, discovering and securing tremendous cost and efficient savings. Here are just a couple of those benefits:
- Improve your image and credibility – ISO 20000-1 certification in Houston is the only internationally recognized standard for IT service management. Its international adoption has been rapid in recent years, as organizations see it as a key differentiator within the marketplace. And, as a well-liked and proven standard, you’ll make certain of the efficacy and scalability of the processes.
- Become more productive – Gain a competitive advantage through increased efficiency and effectiveness thanks to more reliable IT services. With everybody clear about who does what and when, you’ll reduce both the amount of incidents and your ability to handle them.
- Increased customer satisfaction – Whether it’s your internal or external customers, you’re ready to deliver improved IT services better meet their needs – while at an equivalent time better protecting the corporate , its assets, shareholders and directors.
- Benchmark and improve – you’ll compare your organization’s processes and activities against the international standard for ITSM (you can then easily indentify and implement any necessary improvements). And, because an independent certification body audits your company, you (and anyone interacting together with your organization) are often sure you’re meeting the specified level.
Fully integrated processes – ISO 20000 certification in Houston helps you align IT services with the broader business strategy. You’ll ensure your company is concentrated on the IT service management solutions best suited to serving your customers and therefore the needs of the business.
Expert Certifier aims to supply prominence services to the organizations and helps them in constant upgrading of their management structure.
How to get ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certification in Houston– Consultants in Houston?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com