“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Indiana “
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What is ISO 20000-1 Certification?
ISO 20000-1 is a global standard of requirements for IT service management systems. ISO 20000-1 was developed to mirror IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices and equally support other IT service management approaches, like Microsoft Operations. ISO 20000-1 certification in Indiana is a significant competitive differentiator within the IT services industry. The method to become ISO 20000-1 certified includes a multi-stage audit process within the first year, followed by annual surveillance reviews completed by an accredited certification body.
Certification benefits of ISO 45001 Standard
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Identify and answer customer needs
- Deliver services which will meet defined quality levels
Performance improvements such as:
- Reduction of system outage
- Reduction of critical incidents
- Increased system availability
Why seek ISO 20000 certification?
- Specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a service management system
- Forms the hub during a collection of management systems to assist establish strong cyber security defenses
- Supports the management of the service lifecycle, including the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services
- Brings IT into the sphere of governance
- Helps control cost of IT
Why ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 required?
This enables organization to benchmark the delivery of managed services, assess performance levels. This standard of service management systems is broadly supported by ITIL set processes. ISO/IEC 20000s consists of several parts of which the primary main part provides requirements for ITSM. This is often majorly defined for those liable for initiating, implementing or maintaining ITSM thus providing specifications for service management systems (SMS) in their organization. Organizations can have their ITSM independently certified that they adhere to the standards of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. Certification permits managed services organizations to assure clients that their IT environments are going to be well managed, and enables outsourcing organizations to assure clients that they’re going to receive high-quality IT services. Ongoing costs become hard to manage, and you regularly see businesses fail before achieving any return on their investment. So, simply put, high-quality IT service management standards are fundamental to your success.
The benefits of ISO 20000-1 in Indiana outweigh the prices of adopting the quality. Like all ISO standards, there’s attention on customer satisfaction and continuous improvement that keeps you competitive. Adopting the international information technology service management standard (ITSM) allows your company to assess the performance.
Why is ISO 20000-1 an honest idea for your organization?
The benefits of ISO 20000-1 can’t be overstated; companies large and little have used this standard to great effect, discovering and securing tremendous cost and efficient savings. Here are just a couple of those benefits:
- Improve your image and credibility – ISO 20000-1 is the only internationally recognized standard for IT service management. Its international adoption has been rapid in recent years, as organizations see it as a key differentiator within the marketplace. And, as a well-liked and proven standard, you’ll make certain of the efficiency and scalability of the processes.
- Become more productive – Gain a competitive advantage through increased efficiency and effectiveness thanks to more reliable IT services. With everybody clear about who does what and when, you’ll reduce both the amount of incidents and your ability to handle them.
- Increased customer satisfaction – Whether it’s your internal or external customers, you’re ready to deliver improved IT services better meet their needs – while at an equivalent time better protecting the corporate , its assets, shareholders and directors.
- Benchmark and improve – you’ll compare your organization’s processes and activities against the international standard for ITSM (you can then easily indentify and implement any necessary improvements). And, because an independent certification body audits your company, you (and anyone interacting together with your organization) are often sure you’re meeting the specified level.
- Fully integrated processes – ISO 20000 in Indiana helps you align IT services with the broader business strategy. You’ll ensure your company is concentrated on the IT service management solutions best suited to serving your customers and therefore the needs of the business.
The ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management is suitable for:
- Businesses that are tendering their services.
- Companies that need consistent approaches by all service providers in their supply chain.
- Service providers to benchmark their IT service management.
- An independent assessment of an organization’s service.
- Organizations that require demonstrating their ability in providing services that meet customer requirements.
- Organizations using the effective application of processes to watch and enhance service quality.
Upon ISO 20000 certification what should happen within the organization?
- Creates competitive advantage via the promotion of consistent and cost-effective services.
- More efficient use of resources for service provision resulting in cost reductions.
- Lower incident volumes, faster incident resolution and fewer business disruptions due to service failures.
- Alignment of data technology services and business strategy.
- The creation of a uniform approach that facilitates organizational change.
- Reduced risk of not having the ability to satisfy business objectives and repair Level Agreement targets.
- Higher customer satisfaction and improved reputation.
- A continuous improvement within the quality of IT services.
Expert Certifier aims to supply prominence services to the organizations and helps them in constant upgrading of their management structure.
How Expert Certifier can help in complying with ISO 20000-1?
Expert Certifier comprehensive suite of IT management solutions offers tools which will help in the implementation and operation of service management processes as mandated by ISO 20000-1:2018. These tools effectively fulfill the needs for compliance by integrating the mandated processes within the organization’s operations and generating records as evidence of compliance.
How to get ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certification in Indiana – Consultants in Indiana?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is well guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com