“Expert Certifier is a catalyst for business and process excellence, your business and process excellence is guaranteed through ISO certification with Expert Certifier in Philadelphia “
Up your business, talk to our Expert Certifier masters who are available for you to coach and on how to get your business and process certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001,ISO 22000,ISO 27001,ISO 20000-1 and HACCP.
What Is ISO 20000-1 Certification?
ISO 20000-1 is a global standard of requirements for IT service management systems. ISO 20000-1 certification in Philadelphia was developed to mirror IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices and equally support other IT service management approaches, like Microsoft Operations. ISO 20000-1 is a significant competitive differentiator within the IT services industry. The method to become ISO 20000-1 certified includes a multi-stage audit process within the first year, followed by annual surveillance reviews completed by an accredited certification body.
This proactive structure ensures success by consistently monitoring and managing:
- Capacity Management
- Change Management
- Relationship Management
- Service Continuity & Availability Management
- Service Development & Deployment
- Problem & Incident Management
- Service Level Management
- Inventory and Configuration Management (CMDB)
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standard is often used by:
- An organization seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements are going to be fulfilled.
- An organization that needs a uniform approach by all its service providers, including those during a supply chain
- A service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the planning , transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfill service requirements
- A service provider to watch , measure and review its service management processes and services
- A service provider to enhance the planning , transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the SMS.
CERTIFICATION BENEFITS of ISO 45001 Standard
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Identify and answer customer needs
- Deliver services which will meet defined quality levels
Performance improvements such as:
- Reduction of system outage
- Reduction of critical incidents
- Increased system availability
Why seek ISO 20000 certification?
- Specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a service management system
- Forms the hub during a collection of management systems to assist establish strong cyber security defenses
- Supports the management of the service lifecycle, including the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services
- Brings IT into the sphere of governance.
- Helps control cost of IT.
CLAUSES IN ISO 45001 STANDARD:
The regulation is formed from the subsequent Clauses:
This clause outlines the aim of the regulation and its use.
- Normative References
There are any normative references during this regulation.
- Terms and Definitions
In this clause, there are 37 definitions for terms utilized in the regulation. They include availability, configuration item, information security, preventative action, problem, request for change, service request etc.
- Service Management System General Requirements
This clause is formed from Management responsibility; Governance of processes operated by other parties, Documentation management, Resource management and Establish and improves SMS.
- Design and Transition of latest or Changed Services
Businesses and organizations across the glove will always have the necessity for brand spanking new and improved services. The subsequent changes are all processes that shall be considered for the planning and transition of the new changed service:
- Plan new or changed services
- Design and development of latest or changed services
- Transition of latest or changed services
- Service Delivery Processes
Clause 6 outlines the processes the service provider shall consider for service delivery including;
- Service level management
- Service reporting
- Service continuity and availability management
- Budgeting and accounting for services
- Capacity management
- Information security management
- Relationship Processes
Business relationship management and Supplier management are the 2 relationship processes regarding IT service management covered during this clause.
Why is ISO 20000-1 an honest idea for your organization?
The benefits of ISO 20000-1 can’t be overstated; companies large and little have used this standard to great effect, discovering and securing tremendous cost and efficient savings. Here are just a couple of those benefits:
- Improve your image and credibility – ISO 20000-1 certification in Philadelphia is the only internationally recognized standard for IT service management. Its international adoption has been rapid in recent years, as organizations see it as a key differentiator within the marketplace. And, as a well-liked and proven standard, you’ll make certain of the efficiency and scalability of the processes.
- Become more productive – Gain a competitive advantage through increased efficiency and effectiveness thanks to more reliable IT services. With everybody clear about who does what and when, you’ll reduce both the amount of incidents and your ability to handle them.
- Increased customer satisfaction – Whether it’s your internal or external customers, you’re ready to deliver improved IT services better meet their needs – while at an equivalent time better protecting the corporate , its assets, shareholders and directors.
- Benchmark and improve – you’ll compare your organization’s processes and activities against the international standard for ITSM (you can then easily indentify and implement any necessary improvements). And, because an independent certification body audits your company, you (and anyone interacting together with your organization) are often sure you’re meeting the specified level.
- Fully integrated processes – ISO 20000 certification in Philadelphia helps you align IT services with the broader business strategy. You’ll ensure your company is concentrated on the IT service management solutions best suited to serving your customers and therefore the needs of the business.
Expert Certifier aims to supply prominence services to the organizations and helps them in constant upgrading of their management structure.
How to get ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certification in Philadelphia – Consultants in Philadelphia?
Our masters have more than 15 plus years of global experience, with hands-on experience in the field of ISO certification, assessment and training.
With Expert Certifier your Business and process excellence is well guaranteed.
Reach us at: contact@expertcertifier .com