What is ISO 50001 Certification?
POTENTIAL ENERGY SAVINGS
- Energy use and consumption
- Measurement, documentation, and reporting of energy use and consumption
- Design and procurement practices for energy-using equipment, systems, and processes
- All variables affecting energy performance that can be monitored and influenced by the organization.
What industries implement ISO 50001:2011?
Key Steps to ISO 50001 Certification
- Set an Energy Policy
- Have management commitment
- Empower an energy team
- Identify where energy is used
- Create plans to improve energy use
- Management approval of plans
- Track progress and reassess energy action plans
What are the benefits of ISO 50001 Certification?
- Identify and Manage the risks surrounding your future energy supply
- Measure and monitor energy use to identify where to improve efficiency
- Improve overall performance to cut energy consumption and bills
- Reduce carbon emissions and meet government reduction targets
- Demonstrate environmental credentials to increase tender opportunities